Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Flawless Brush Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Flawless Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish.

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

February 11, 2019

Favorite brush ever!

I absolutely love this brush. The bristles are so soft and doesn't leave my application streaky. I've used this brush with loose powder foundation well as a bronzer and works great for both products. I will be buying a second brush to leave in my purse because I can't go back to my old brush. Love nude by Nature products!!!

January 09, 2019

Practicle brush

This brush is super. Really practical to be used with the Nude Bronzer and for any other blush powder. It is a good size to be put in a small cosmetic bag. The hair are soft.

December 02, 2018

Silky soft and no bristle fallout after washing.

03 Flawless Brush
    - Ultra soft bristles
    - Reminded me of my Real Techniques brushes in softness
    - No bristle fallout at all
    - Still soft even after using brush cleaner
    - Kept shape after cleaning

November 07, 2018

Amazing brush for multiple uses!

I received this Nude by Nature makeup brush at the 2018 Chick Advisor Showcase. All I can say is WOW! I have never felt a brush so soft! The brush allows flawless application of the loose bronzing powder! Added bonus the packaging end cap doubles as a brush stand! I would definitely reccomend this brush to others and I will be purchasing more brushes to add to my makeup brush collection!

1.8/5

November 07, 2018

So many better brushes out there.

I got this in the showcase at home kit. This brush is soft and fluffy. That's the only good thing about it. It doesn't pick up or hold product well and it doesn't blend at all. The only thing it's good for is when you bake your makeup and need to brush off the excess. E.L.F makes better brushes than this for a fraction of the cost. PASS.

October 31, 2018

The bristles are so soft

This brush is very soft and feels great when I apply my loose powder. I love the smart package design - part of the package is designed to be a stand for the brush after you open it. This brush dense and applies a good amount of powder to my face. This brush is cruelty free.

I received this product as part of the Chickadvisor Showcase 2018.

October 23, 2018

amazing brush

I received this brush in my chickadvisor showcase at home kit. This applied my powder foundation beautifully. The brush feels very high quality and has very soft densely packed hairs. The brush did not shed at all and I was able to clean the brush very easily.

October 17, 2018

Excellent brush

Love this brush that was In the chick advisor showcase! It is a great multi purpose brush and is super soft! Works great at applying and blending powders.

October 16, 2018

nice and soft

I received a Nude by Nature's Flawless Brush in my Chickadvisor Showcase at-home box. Nude by Nature's Mineral Brush has impressed me before I was excited to try this new brush of mine.

The synthetic bristles (cruelty-free, yes!) are soft and feel great on the skin. It comes in a plastic tube that protects the brush, so the bristles came in nice and not smushed. I kept the packaging, it's great to store the brush when travelling! The Flawless Brush picked up the right amount powder easily, and the product applied nicely.

Nice brush with soft bristles!

October 14, 2018

Great quality

I found this brush to work very nicely with any type of powder - bronzer, setting, highlighter. It is soft and applies products nice and evenly on the skin.