4.9/5
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Flawless Pressed Powder Foundation Reviews

The Flawless Pressed Powder Foundation instantly illuminates the skin with a flawless coverage and contains antioxidant ingredients. The appearance of pores and wrinkles is instantly minimised. The powder is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, and Cehami Extract, to benefit the skin. The fragrance-free formula also contains Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to help perfect your complexion.

Good - 0

February 13, 2019

Amazing!

Love this! Not only the packaging is gorgeous, but the foundation works really well for me. I found liquid foundation are sometimes too heavy on my skin and I’ve been looking for a powder one for quite some time already without any success. This one is perfect. It minimazies the apparence of my pores while keeping it light and natural. I barely feel it on my skin, it’s wonderful! #freeproduct

February 09, 2019

Luxurious & Silky ! Great coverage!

I received this full sized compact in Silky Beige (N4) and was completely surprised by the flawless coverage it provided while matching my light skin tone perfectly.
    This matte powder foundation is buildable for med to full coverage and can last all day. I find this product unique for all of its natural ingredients and benefits, however because of my mature skin, I will be switching to the Flawless Liquid Foundation which will better suit my needs. #crueltyfree #naturalbeauty #nudebynature

January 18, 2019

Flawless and is all natural!

I love nude by nature products. I love how its all natural which is important because I dont want to have chemicals on my skin. Getting older Im so concerned about keeping my skin looking younger and often worry about those other products out there that may have harmful ingredients in their products and how they could damage my skin. No worries with nude by nature. My skin feels smooth and light.

November 25, 2018

New fav

Loving this product. It looks really flawless on my skin and perfect for the no make up make up look! It’s at a reasonable price point and so easy to use. Recommend it!

November 25, 2018

Amazing Pressed Powder

This pressed powder is lovely on the skin. It’s buildable from medium to full coverage. It feels great on the skin and is really glowy. I’ve been looking for something exactly like this for years. I use Mac Prolongwear Concealer underneath on my problem areas and don’t need anything else. This is my first Nude By Nature product. I can’t wait to try more!!

September 06, 2018

Good for your skin

I just purchased this product online together with some other stuff. The coverage is really nice and the shade looks nice on my skin tone. And ofcourse, the ingredients are all natural which is very important for me especially for my face. You won't buy a product that will damage your skin in the end. Thank you Nude by Nature for choosing to invest in all natural ingredients.

July 11, 2018

I like it, but not as much as I like the loose powder

I bought this compact because I was sick of carrying around my Nude By Nature loose powder. I am pleased. Coverage is buildable without looking cakey. I also love the packaging. Will definitely purchase again.

May 03, 2018

Great pressed powder!

This pressed powder gives a nice medium coverage and works beautifully with the primer. I used to use mac studio fix but was looking for something with more natural ingredients and this is definitely comparable and less expensive. I will be trying more products from this line for sure!