Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Mineral Brush

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Nude by Nature for selecting me to try this product. I would reccomend this brush to anyone as it has very soft Bristols, and is the perfect travel size brush, it puts your makeup on very well but I wouldn't reccomend using the brush for the pressed powder that came with it, as it doesn't hold the powder well and leaves a mess all over your clothes. #Gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

Excellent Makeup Brush

I was so impressed by the quality of this brush! It's soft, yet deposits product perfectly - great for blending. The brush is lightweight, and comfortable to hold. I'm so glad that this company is cruelty free/PETA certified - the icing on the cake! I look forward to buying their eyeshadow brush when available in Canada. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Nude by Nature for selecting me to try this great product, for free!

love it

i was so excited to get chosen for the nude by nature. the brush is really soft and works great with my foundation. i love it. thanks again chickadvisor.
    #gotitfree

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is such a good brush it blends like a dream and dosent leave your foundation streaky or patchy honestly this brush is just amazing no words can describe.Also you should really check out the foundation and primer the trio does a wonder

Love it!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Nude by nature for giving me the opportunity to try some of the products in your line. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how much I love this brush! It is so super soft and I feel it applies my Nude by Nature loose powder foundation like a dream... Well it applies every product so far beautifully to be honest with you. I want more brushes and products from this line as everything I've tried so far is amazing. This is my new favourite powder brush. Amazing quality! Totally recommend! #Igotitfree #NudebyNatureCA

My new favorite brush

I was selected for the Nude by Nature campaign so I got this brush for free. I was initially quite suprised at how soft the brush was and how light it was. When used with the foundation it was incredible at spreading the product nicely and it was so soft on the face, not harsh at all. The best part is it is animal cruelty free. It is of very good quality and I will be looking for the rest of the brushes in store. Could not be more satisfied!!

Simply love this brush!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Nude by Nature for the opportunity to try this NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL BRUSH 11 for free. This brush works really well in applying the nude by nature mineral cover foundation uniformly.

I would recommend this brush to my friends and family. This brush would be towards the pricey side but I think that it is value for money.

February 14, 2018

This is a product you have to get.

Thus is a very good brush to use. It's soft. It doesn't irritate your face and it apply all makeup flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this to y friends and family.

Magical brush

Nude by Nature's Mineral Brush 11 is like a magic wand. This is a perfect brush in every way. I can't think of a single downfall to it. It's soft and provides equal coverage with their powered foundations. I would buy this brush at full price as the quality is there.

Nice application!

I received this brush for free to try it. First off, the handle is just the right size. It’s small but it’s great to travel with! The quality of the Bristol’s are wonderful! They’re super soft and doesn’t feel “cheap” or creat fine line marks on your skin when applying blush or foundation! I would def try the other brush styles for sure! #gotitfree