Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is such a good brush it blends like a dream and dosent leave your foundation streaky or patchy honestly this brush is just amazing no words can describe.Also you should really check out the foundation and primer the trio does a wonder

Love it!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Nude by nature for giving me the opportunity to try some of the products in your line. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how much I love this brush! It is so super soft and I feel it applies my Nude by Nature loose powder foundation like a dream... Well it applies every product so far beautifully to be honest with you. I want more brushes and products from this line as everything I've tried so far is amazing. This is my new favourite powder brush. Amazing quality! Totally recommend! #Igotitfree #NudebyNatureCA

My new favorite brush

I was selected for the Nude by Nature campaign so I got this brush for free. I was initially quite suprised at how soft the brush was and how light it was. When used with the foundation it was incredible at spreading the product nicely and it was so soft on the face, not harsh at all. The best part is it is animal cruelty free. It is of very good quality and I will be looking for the rest of the brushes in store. Could not be more satisfied!!

Simply love this brush!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Nude by Nature for the opportunity to try this NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL BRUSH 11 for free. This brush works really well in applying the nude by nature mineral cover foundation uniformly.

I would recommend this brush to my friends and family. This brush would be towards the pricey side but I think that it is value for money.

February 14, 2018

This is a product you have to get.

Thus is a very good brush to use. It's soft. It doesn't irritate your face and it apply all makeup flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this to y friends and family.

Magical brush

Nude by Nature's Mineral Brush 11 is like a magic wand. This is a perfect brush in every way. I can't think of a single downfall to it. It's soft and provides equal coverage with their powered foundations. I would buy this brush at full price as the quality is there.

Nice application!

I received this brush for free to try it. First off, the handle is just the right size. It’s small but it’s great to travel with! The quality of the Bristol’s are wonderful! They’re super soft and doesn’t feel “cheap” or creat fine line marks on your skin when applying blush or foundation! I would def try the other brush styles for sure! #gotitfree

Mineral brush 11

I recieved this brush for free and love using it. The brush has a comfortable handle and it’s easy to hold. The bristles are so nice and soft and soothing to my skin. I personally like using this brush for blush and bronzer and not for a loose foundation as recommended. The bristles are just not that dense to smooth and blend out a loose foundation,

my new favorite

I got it for free from Chick Advisor and I was really excited to use it. Soft and smooth bristles. I used it with the Nude by Nature powder fundation. Excellent result!

February 13, 2018

Great brush

I received this brush for free to review. It worked wonderfully to apply and blend the loose powder on my face and neck. It's a great size, super soft and most importantly worked well. There were no loose bristles left on my face after I had used it. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone. I could find no faults with this brush.