Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Impressed by the NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL BRUSH 11

wow i was impressed by this NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL BRUSH 11 that i got to try for free thru chick advisor. this short and compact bristle powder foundation brush really got the job done. I am very picky about my brushes and this one was great. it applied for a flawless finish ,picking up the just right amount of powder. this high quality brush is a great addition to my collection.

Amazing product....

Thanks, chick advisor for sending me free NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL BRUSH 11
    For testing purpose. And I must say I can feel the difference between this brush from a nude by nature and the brush I am using before receiving this amazing product. It has very soft bristles which equally applies the foundation. This brush has a permanent place in my purse.

Doux comme de la soie

Le pinceau ' Mineral Brush 11' de 'Nude By Nature' est le plus doux de tous ceux que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à maintenant . Il étend parfaitement la poudre sur la peau , le tout avec une délicatesse incroyable . Je suis en amour ! @ChickAdvisor #cadeau @NudebyNatureCA

BROSSE MINERALE #11 DE NUDE BY NATURE

J'ai reçu gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor la Brosse Minérale #11 de Nude by Nature. Cette brosse est incroyable. Les poils sont extrêmement doux et elle permet une application facile et égale. Ça faisait longtemps que je cherchais exactement ce type de brosse.

Great little brush

I love this brush. I probably wouldn't use it over my regular powder brush, but it's a great compact brush for travelling or just keeping in your purse for touch ups.

High Quality!

I received this product as a product trial (free). Nude by Nature is a company that focuses on make-up containing natural ingredients, are proudly cruelty-free and made in Australia. I used this to apply the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation by Nude by Nature. The brush is noticeably better quality then other ones I’ve used. The bristles are super soft and durable. The handle is the perfect size and very stylish. It provided great application and I will definitely make this a staple in my makeup bag!

Very soft brush

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free. This is a very soft and easy to use brush. As a drugstore brush, I did not expect too much from it at the beginning, but I am very satisfied with the result. The finish is flawless. If I have to give some advice for it, I found it a little bit difficult for the brush to pick up the powder, maybe it is me not familiar with the brush and powder yet. I would definitely look for other brushes from nude by nature next time I go shopping.

So Soft!

Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 is super soft and feels great against the skin when using their Nude by Nature loose powder. I found the length of the brush perfect, giving you better control for application. It also comes with a great container that is durable and perfect for traveling.

Updated On: February 28, 2018

#gotitfree

Makeup brush 11

Love this brush not too big and not to small. Bristles are super soft and gets enough foundation on the brush to apply. Use to buy super expensive brushes nit anymore.#gotitfree

Pinceau de grande qualité

J'ai reçu ce pinceau gratuitement avec Chick Advisor et j'ai été sincèrement impressionnée par sa qualité. Les poils sont dense et très doux. Le pinceau ne perd pas ses poils et n'irrite aucunement la peau.

Il est parfait pour utiliser avec le Fond de teint Radiant Loose en poudre de Nude by Nature. Il donne un fini léger et soyeux.

On pourrait facilement le comparer à des pinceaux de marques prestigieuses comme Lancôme ou Dior.