Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 16, 2018

Why haven't I had this makeup brush before?

I'm one of those girls who has the same makeup brushes for years...I wish I would of known about this brand sooner! The brush is SO soft and makes your makeup go on perfectly!

March 16, 2018

Cute brush, easy to use!

I love this brush applicator. Very easy to use, easy to handle soft bristles, convenient size. Felt good, looked good all day! Highly recommended to my co-workers and sisters.

March 15, 2018

I like a really natural look so I have a prettt basic makeup routine. This brush worked just fine for me on applying my powder foundation. Although I am no expert and can’t tell the difference between this one and a knock of cheapy one.

Lovely brush

What can I say about this cute brush other than it works very well. The bristles are soft and easily pick up the right amount of powder. Really nice.

Updated On: March 15, 2018

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

One of the best

I received this brush along with the NudebyNature primer (amazing) and the powder foundation (again amazing) The first thing I notice is how soft this brush was and how the powder foundation just nicely fell off if you had on to much! Out of all the makeup brushes I own this one by far is the best, even the one I payed a fortune for! It's easy to clean and the cylinder it came in I still keep it in there! I love this company NudebyNature for the quality and for what they stand for! Thank you NudebyNature and ChickAdisory!

Great brush!

Loved the softness of the bristles on this brush. Soft and smooth application. Made for easy coverage all over the face. Made application of the foundation a lot easier and smooth. Would definitely recommend this brush.

Easy to use

This is a great brush for your powder foundation. It gets a lot of the product on your face without wasting a lot. It was easy to clean and the bristles stays in place.

Moyen

Les produits de maquillage m’ont beaucoup plus plu . La brosse était pas trop mal mais je trouve que ce n’était pas l’idéal avec la texture de la poudre. Ça semblait d’une brosse de moins bonne gamme que les produits. De plus elle sentait le chimique.

A very soft brush

This brush is very soft. It feels great on the skin and works great if you want a light application of makeup. I would use a stiffer, more compact brush for a heavier application.

My new go to brush

I love the feeling of this brush. It’s blends my foundation perfectly. I love how the bristles are so gentle and soft..this is in my go to brush bag :)