Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

May 28, 2018

Glow

I bought a trial pack to test before I bought this line.

The highlighter looks quite dark but its not really. I don't use alot of highlighters, if so lighter shades. This one has a glow. I would apply lightly. Its a bit darker for my skin but I apply lightly on my blush to give it some color.

I'm not huge on the packaging. I wish it wasn't loose powder.

Overall its ok. I like that the comapny is cruelty free.

May 20, 2018

Lightweight glow

I really liked this product. It goes on super lightweight and gives a nice subtle glow! It doesn’t feel heavy when on, scentless, and brushes on to skin easily. Paired on top of the primer will be my summer go to look for sure! Easily 5⭐️!!

April 23, 2018

Bronzer

I don't normally wear bronzer but I received this in the starter pack from shoppers. It applies very nice and its very light on the skin. It looks darker in the tub then on the skin. Love how its all natural and would be great for the summer time

February 04, 2018

Perfect sun-kissed glow!

I rarely ever wear bronzer but this one totally converted me. It looks like you've just come back from a sunny vacation, in a subtle way. When you look at the powder in the container it looks really dark, but it applies so beautifully. I was lucky to be able to try this for free from the brand. I've been wearing it every day since!