Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

February 14, 2018

Meh

I received this product to try for free. I usually only use primer for special events and I was expecting this primer to make a big difference in the way my makeup went on. I was disappointed and to be honest I didn't really notice a difference. The lines/large pores were still just as visible underneath my foundation. I am going to stick with my faithful Smashbox primer.