Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A moisturizing, silicon-free primer that creates a flawless canvas for makeup application.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

February 14, 2018

Nude by nature perfecting primer

I received this make up primer for free and I am really enjoying using it. First off it has a great scent and smooths on my skin beautifully. Easy to apply and soaks into my skin quickly. I find it helps to protect my skin and applies a smooth layer before I apply my make up. My make up lasts longer now throughout the day, then ever before. The results are fantastic and my skin feels great. My skin feels light, clean and fresh and my make up is lasting much longer now.

February 14, 2018

Smells amazing!

First things first. This is a moisturizing silicone-free primer. As someone who has been using silicone primers all her life, I was really unsure about this but was ready to give it a shot...and it absolutely blew me away! This primer smells amazing, like a yummy tropical cocktail. It glides on smoothly and evenly and a little bit goes a long way. I wouldn't say it's extremely moisturizing so if you have really dry skin, use a good moisturizer before you apply your primer. This definitely helped my powder foundation stay on longer throughout the day and hardly any touch-ups were required. I'm absolutely thrilled that Nude By Nature is a cruelty free brand and can't wait to explore the other amazing products in this line. #gotitfree #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA

Perfect for good skin

Nude by nature perfecting primer is designed to prolonge makeup application and keep it looking fresh through the day.I can apply my base, blush and bronzer at 7am and by 6pm my makeup is still looking fresh. Sure my shine-prone forehead requires a powder touch-up around 2.30pm but that's normal for me. The lightweight liquid texture blends over the skin's surface and dries in just seconds. I apply the formula to my fingertips and press it in to the skin quickly. Once blended in the scent disappears quickly which is great. It comes packaged in a soft squeeze tube which is easy to use. Just a little larger than a pea sized amount is enough to cover all of the face and neck. I'm happy I got selected to try it for free ;)

great

works great with my skin type. i love it. i was very happy chickadvisor selected my to try it. would definitely buy this from the store. i alos love the packaging, it's really cute.

February 13, 2018

Works great and Smells amazing!

Ok this primer not only smells wonderful but goes on very light and works amazing to keep my makeup on and in place for the day . I am so glad Chick Advisor picked me to try this because I will definitely be purchasing this in the near future.

Dure tout la journee SUPERBE

J'adore ce sont des produit que je ne connaissais pas et que je vais adopter pour sure !!!! Longue durée délicat et léger. Cache les imperfections . Se porte comme si nous n'avions rien . JA_D_O_R_E tout simplement !!! :)

If this was locally available (in North America) I would buy

I could only find the Global site in order to ship to North America, which means all funds are in Euro, which makes this product very expensive. This primer is very smooth and smells so nice. Coverage is great, you only need a bit. I normally don't put primer on, but the primer made my loose powder go on very easy.

Updated On: February 16, 2018

EDIT: I have since been informed by Chick Advisor Staff that Nude by Nature is now available in Shoppers Drug Marts across Canada. This is great and changes my score for the value! I can't wait to get my hands on the lipstick and lip balm.

February 13, 2018

Great for sensitive skin!

I have acne prone skin and was very worried about trying this product out. I was suprised to find that it is very light and allowed my makeup to stick for the whole day! I would recommend using little of the product as you do not need much. I do wish there was more product, but since I recieved this product for free, I am not complaning.

February 13, 2018

Expensive, but worth the try!

It's not the cheapest primer in the world, but it is really nice. I like the fact that it feels like a moisturizer and not a silicony primer because those really don't hold onto makeup well. The concealer I laid on top sat very nicely throughout the day and didn't break down, so that was also very pleasant :)

February 13, 2018

Best primer I've tried yet!

I love this primer, its very light & covers evenly leaving a smooth finish. I also loved the slight citrus scent when applying it. It's the best primer I have use yet, it covers very well and makes a great base for applying the loose powder on top. It holds the product for a lengthy amount of time without wearing off. #LoveNudeByNature
    #GotItFree