2068 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

February 13, 2018

Great for sensitive skin!

I have acne prone skin and was very worried about trying this product out. I was suprised to find that it is very light and allowed my makeup to stick for the whole day! I would recommend using little of the product as you do not need much. I do wish there was more product, but since I recieved this product for free, I am not complaning.

February 13, 2018

Expensive, but worth the try!

It's not the cheapest primer in the world, but it is really nice. I like the fact that it feels like a moisturizer and not a silicony primer because those really don't hold onto makeup well. The concealer I laid on top sat very nicely throughout the day and didn't break down, so that was also very pleasant :)

February 13, 2018

Best primer I've tried yet!

I love this primer, its very light & covers evenly leaving a smooth finish. I also loved the slight citrus scent when applying it. It's the best primer I have use yet, it covers very well and makes a great base for applying the loose powder on top. It holds the product for a lengthy amount of time without wearing off. #LoveNudeByNature
    #GotItFree
    #NudeByNatureCA

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer

Wow, i tried this product and my skin felt amazing! I love the smell and it’s definately a must have.. it made my skin feel soft and it helps create the perfect makeup. I feel beautiful and good in my skin especially knowing that this product is safe and healthy for my skin! Thank you for the amazing product! I love it. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #nudebynature

Silky

I found this primer easy to apply. A little goes a long way. It glides on and is absored fairly quickly so you need to apply it with some speed. It left my face feeling extra soft and smooth without any rough or dry patches. Not sure it's ideal for my skin as I tend to need a heavier skin cream under my makeup. But it feels lovely and really goes on effortlessly.
    I received this product free in exchange for a review.
    #nudebynature
    #gotitfree
    #chickadvisor

February 12, 2018

Feels great!

I rarely wear primers as they tend to break me out and I dislike the feel of silicone. This one feels like a lightweight moisturizer and I love it! My young daughter will need something to keep her makeup lasting during her dance competition season and I feel comfortable applying this on her as well! Love the packaging too.

February 09, 2018

Great primer!

I received this product for free for review purposes. This primer is great and really helps make your foundation stay on all day! I like the way it feels on my skin.

January 17, 2018

I reccommand!!!!!!

I love the fact that is Cruelty-free and PETA certified - No animal testing of any kind. With the natural vitamin C and all natural indredients the way i really much prefer for my skin, it does make perfect skin!