Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A moisturizing, silicon-free primer that creates a flawless canvas for makeup application.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

Great primer!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Nude by Nature for giving me the opportunity to try some of the products in your line. I personally really enjoyed this primer first of all by the ingredients being natural for starters. I also really like the way it made my skin feel, hid any minor imperfections and fine lines which is great! I also felt that it worked really well with the Nude by Nature Foundation. I also felt that this primer help to make my makeup last longer and looking fresher right to the end of the day! I'll totally buy this primer again when I run out. #Igotitfree #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA

The best primer

I was lucky enough to be selected for the Nude by Nature campaign so I #gotitfree. The primer was the first thing I tried and I absolutely loved it. My skin did not break out and it was a perfect application. Unlike other primers it was not oily or greasy and worked with my skin to perfection. It is definitely something I will be purchasing again. My skin absorbed the product really quickly and it was an awesome base for the foundation. It is also a light formula and the ingredients within it are ones I am happy to be using on my skin.

As good a primer as any

Thank you Chick Advisor and Nude by Nature for the opportunity to try this NUDE BY NATURE PERFECTING PRIMER for free. This primer works really well as a base to apply the nude by nature mineral cover foundation. I do not usually use primer, but this worked well.

I would recommend this primer to my friends and family. This primer would be towards the pricey side and I'm sure any other 'more reasonable primer would also get the job done.

I love this primer

This product is absolutely amazing. Applying it was easy. Made using powder better. Gave me better coverage. I will definitely buy this product.# I got it free
    #love nude by nature
    # Nude by nature CA

2.8/5

Meh

I received this product to try for free. I usually only use primer for special events and I was expecting this primer to make a big difference in the way my makeup went on. I was disappointed and to be honest I didn't really notice a difference. The lines/large pores were still just as visible underneath my foundation. I am going to stick with my faithful Smashbox primer.

The perfect primer

Nude by Nature's Perfecting primer is one of the best primers I've ever used. it's lightweight and non greasy and goes on flawlessly. The one and only thing I din't like which may be the only factor in preventing me from buying this is the packaging. The cap is quite hard to get back on. While trying to twist it the tube kept squeezing which made me waste the product. if i Had paid that much for it I would be upset.

The best primer ever

I love this product.it works great with all my makeup. This leaves my skin feeling healthy not dry.i would definitely buy this from a store.the only thing is the price is quite expensive

February 14, 2018

Cannot Wait to Purchase this Fantastic Primer!

This primer is very light, a little goes a long way. It has a very nice scent - not too strong. The green tint was perfect for counteracting redness. A great base, excellent for keeping makeup in place and looking fresh all day. I really like that this makeup is made of natural ingredients. This primer is moisturizing, and even seems to fill in fine lines - which was an unexpected bonus! Thank you ChickAdvisor for selecting me to try this product for free!
    I can't wait to purchase, and will definitely recommend to my friends.

My new favourite primer

This primer is fantastic. The smell is amazing, and a little goes a long way! My foundation applies so nice over this primer, and still looks flawless at the end of the day. And it’s free of silicones and harmful ingredients too, which is a major bonus!

Best invention ever!

Im absolutely in love with this primer! It smells amazing, goes on super smooth and a little bit goes a long way. I love how it doesnt leave an oily feeling to my skin, and even after washing my makeup off my face is still super soft! I would recommend this product again and again, it is well worth the price for a flawless finish. #gotitfree