2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Un essentiel!

Le perfecting primer de Nude by Nature est un essentiel à avoir dans sa trousse de maquillage. Il s’étend bien, ne laisse pas la peau grasse et il sent divinement bon.

Great Feeling

lays beautifully on my face, It has a nice matt finish, perfectly and easily absorbs to my skin, moisturising it as well,It doesn't leave a oily feeling, and i adore that when it comes to my primer. It does not minimise the look of pores, but I do not expect it too as it is a natural primer to hold the natural foundation on place. I like that it feels as i have nothing on, and I'm sure that's what the brand was aiming for, and they hit it spot on, i would buy this when it hits the shelves in Canada.
    I was fourtnate to be one of the lucky gals to try this primer out for free from ChickAdvisor.

February 17, 2018

Want baby smooth skin? Try this !

This primer is fantastic !! I was a tiny bit skeptical because it doesn't have that slippery feeling that a lot of primers have , but when I tried it out I found it smoothed out lines in my skin and gave me an overall more even looking tone, even before using any other makeup. I would definitely recommend !

Updated On: February 17, 2018

I received this product to try for free :)

2.0/5

Not Perfect For Me

I had looked forward to getting the Perfect Primer by Nude by Nature to review as a ChickAdvisor member, but after testing it out, I cannot say it worked out for me. #gotitfree

The primer texture formula didn't feel pleasant, I found that once it was on my face, it was very sticky and it didn't blend well into my skin very well at all, which made foundation look less than desirable. It also had an odd scent, so even though "natural" it wasn't appealing to me.

Passing on this one.

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you've experienced challenges when applying the Perfecting Primer. It shouldn't feel uncomfortable or sticky, as the formula should leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. If you want to try using it again, we can provide some tips to assist. You also need only need to apply a small amount of primer as it goes a long way. Try working the primer into the skin in a circular motion to assist with even application and absorbtion and maybe leave extra time to dry before applying foundation. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance at customercare@nudebynature.com.

Dont like the scent

I really didn't like the scent of this. I get that it's made from natural ingredients but i find that it smells to medicated for my liking, other than that it would be a good purchase.

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback. The primer is also composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum and other rich antioxidants to help fight visible signs of ageing. The natural green tea and citrus scent should dissipate quickly once applied. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance at customercare@nudebynature.com.

1.7/5

Not overly impressed

I was chosen to test out this new Perfecting Primer thanks to Nude by Nature and ChickAdvisor. As a woman who has been doing full face makeup for over 20 years, its safe to say I know my way around the make up counter by now. The first thing that I noticed was the scent of this primer. I have never used one that had such a strong scent to it, and personally I found it to smell like citronella bug spray. It felt light and dried quickly like any other primer I have used before, so I guess that is the only positive thing I took from this test experance. I would not bother purchasing this in the future.

Updated On: February 17, 2018

#gotitfree

great smell

This is a great primer to use with mineral foundation. It glides on smoothly and has a great scent. It also feels relatively light compared to other primers.

February 17, 2018

Good primer with great ingredients and great scent!

I LOVE that this primer has so many ingredients that are good for your skin! Even better than the ingredients is the smell - it has an amazing light lime scent that left my skin feeling really hydrated and fresh! Overall, does the job, smells amazing, and has great ingredients! Would definitely recommend this primer.
    *I received this product for free in exchange for agreeing to provide my honest review*

loooove this!!

I got this product free for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor & Nude By Nature

#GotItFree #LoveNudeByNature

First of all, the scent of this primer is AMAZING, it has sort of a green tea scent and I absolutely love it. The texture is very smooth and silky, it's silicon free and personally I prefer silicon based primers for that filling, smoothing effect it has on my pores, but I found this to be filling which surprised me, it gave a nice even base to apply my foundation which I liked, It's not matte but it isn't dewy either. It feels very hydrating and very moisturizing and I'm surprised that it seems to have the lasting power that it does given how hydrating it is. I didn't find it tacky and it dried down pretty quickly but was easy to apply.

The full size product is 30ml, I received the mini version which is 15ml, and to me the packaging seems good size, with a decent amount of product. The other face primer I recently reviewed the Maybelline Instant age rewind primer is 25ml, so the full size product would be 5ml more product and I've been using the Maybelline for over a year so it would last quiet awhile, and a little does seem to go a long way.

The packaging is probably the cutest I've seen to date, it's sort of an off white with rose gold details and I think it's just adorable!. It also seems well made, sturdy and packaged well. I also like how easy it is to read compared to some other packaging from other brands, all the ingredients are listed on the back and easy to read.

Thank you so much chickadvisor & Nude By Nature for giving me this opportunity to test these products and meet and fall in love with a new to canada brand!. Can't wait to test more!.

So Smooth

I received the Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. #gotitfree. I tend to go for mattifying primers because i have oily skin however this primer went on my skin nicely and left it looking smooth, it has a nice light scent.