Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

great smell

This is a great primer to use with mineral foundation. It glides on smoothly and has a great scent. It also feels relatively light compared to other primers.

February 17, 2018

Good primer with great ingredients and great scent!

I LOVE that this primer has so many ingredients that are good for your skin! Even better than the ingredients is the smell - it has an amazing light lime scent that left my skin feeling really hydrated and fresh! Overall, does the job, smells amazing, and has great ingredients! Would definitely recommend this primer.
    *I received this product for free in exchange for agreeing to provide my honest review*

loooove this!!

I got this product free for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor & Nude By Nature

#GotItFree #LoveNudeByNature

First of all, the scent of this primer is AMAZING, it has sort of a green tea scent and I absolutely love it. The texture is very smooth and silky, it's silicon free and personally I prefer silicon based primers for that filling, smoothing effect it has on my pores, but I found this to be filling which surprised me, it gave a nice even base to apply my foundation which I liked, It's not matte but it isn't dewy either. It feels very hydrating and very moisturizing and I'm surprised that it seems to have the lasting power that it does given how hydrating it is. I didn't find it tacky and it dried down pretty quickly but was easy to apply.

The full size product is 30ml, I received the mini version which is 15ml, and to me the packaging seems good size, with a decent amount of product. The other face primer I recently reviewed the Maybelline Instant age rewind primer is 25ml, so the full size product would be 5ml more product and I've been using the Maybelline for over a year so it would last quiet awhile, and a little does seem to go a long way.

The packaging is probably the cutest I've seen to date, it's sort of an off white with rose gold details and I think it's just adorable!. It also seems well made, sturdy and packaged well. I also like how easy it is to read compared to some other packaging from other brands, all the ingredients are listed on the back and easy to read.

Thank you so much chickadvisor & Nude By Nature for giving me this opportunity to test these products and meet and fall in love with a new to canada brand!. Can't wait to test more!.

So Smooth

I received the Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. #gotitfree. I tend to go for mattifying primers because i have oily skin however this primer went on my skin nicely and left it looking smooth, it has a nice light scent.

1.7/5

February 17, 2018

Not a fan of this primer.

I'm not someone who tends to use primer unless it is a special occasion and even then I usually only use a pore minimizing primer or an illuminating primer.

I was not a fan of this primer. It had a scent that I did not like. I found it did nothing for my skin at all. It was a little hard to apply as it would tend to get tacky pretty quickly and it sort of stayed tacky. I did not notice any difference from when I wore it and did not wear it.

I think I will skip it from now on.

Editor's note: Thank you for your feedback. The Perfecting Primer should absorb well into the skin, it should leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed without being sticky or tacky. The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum and other rich antioxidants to help benefit the skin. The natural green tea and citrus scent should dissipate quickly once applied. If you want to try using it again, we can provide some tips to assist. You only need to apply a small amount of primer as it goes a long way. Try working the primer into the skin in a circular motion to assist with even application and absorption, and maybe leave extra time for your moisturiser to dry before applying. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance  customercare@nudebynature.com.au.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Soo smooth and silky

This primer is amazing. I love how soft and silky it is going on. I was also very impressed with how long it made my foundation on. I have oily/combo skin and I enjoy that this works to hide my shine but also makes my dry patches look smoother. Overall this product is awesome. Thanks Chick Advisor and Nude by nature!

Smooth primer

I was excited to receive my free Nude by Nature products from Chickadvisor. The Nude by Nature perfecting primer was great. It went on super smooth and filled in any lines or creases. It's really great for preparing your skin for powder foundation. I found it to be non-irritating to my sensitive skin and could even use it around my eyes to fill in small wrinkles. I would recommend this product. #loveNudebyNature #chickadvisor #gotitfree #NudebyNatureCA

Nice Primer

I love the primer but as a dry skin user I would recommend to use it on warmer weather. It does help me smooth the pore and easy to apply the powder foundation on it.

Amazing!

I never wear makeup and this primer is amazing. It smells great which is nice. It goes on so smooth and it's not greasy or oily. Would buy again for sure!

I love this primer!

This is a great primer to use under just powder foundation or liquid foundation. It feels thin when it's applied and feels like a hydrating moisturizer. Once it dries down, it becomes tacky so that the foundation is able to stick to the skin and stay in place all day. I noticed that it blurred my pores and made the foundation last all day long. It also has a very pleasant smell! I would definitely recommend, especially because it's actually good for your skin and there are no harsh chemicals in it.

Updated On: February 16, 2018

I have received this product for free for testing purposes.