2098 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Love!

I loved this primer. The packaging is pretty, the texture is lovely and I can still feel my skin after applying it rather than it just feeling like it floats on top. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. It seems to give a cooling action when applied and powder goes on beautifully. I really liked it and will definitely purchase. I prefer this over my usual brand and can’t wait to try other products by this company.

*I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor (thank you so much for introducing me to this brand) but all of my opinions are my own*

Not a bad primer

I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try and review.
    The primer felt more like a light lotion, it kept my foundation in place and it glided nicely on my face, however, it didn't help cover my black heads on the tip of my nose like my usual primer does.
    Overall, it's a good primer and i would recommend it

great product

Un excellent produit que je vais racheter assurément!Je vais changer pour ce produit car je l ai adoré!Il est parfait pour moi, simple et efficace!!!!

Gentle and non-drying

I was selected to try nude by nature Perfecting Primer for Free via chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. The product has some pro's and con's. Pro's being it blended easily into my skin, was gently and non drying, and did not cause me to break out like other facial products i've tried in the past do. The size of the product (15ml) will last a very long time as a dab will cover your entire face stretching the value of this product farther which is always a welcome added bonus.
    The con's being the scent is very much like bug spray. I think others have described it as being sweet and fruity but it was not great for me personally. Overall it's a decent product. I wouldn't say it made my face perfect, but it did the job and allowed for smooth application of other beauty products. If i saw it in the store for a decent price i would consider buying it.

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Perfecting Primer and we are pleased to hear that you had some great results with the smoothing, silicone-free primer. The primer is also composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum and other rich antioxidants to help fight visible signs of ageing. The natural green tea and citrus scent should dissipate quickly once applied. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance at customercare@nudebynature.com.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!!

I have received this amazing primer from chickadvisor to test it , i really do love it , moisturize my skin so perfect , gives me a flawless look that stays for good time , light on my skin
    I will buy it for sure and really recommend it

My go to primer

I was never a fan of primers because it never felt right on my face. This one is a game changer though. I love putting it on. It makes my skin feel soft and supple and creates a nice base to start of the day. It has a very pleasant soft citrus scent to it.

I am planning on repurchasing this miracle worker and recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out.

I've received this complementary product in exchange for my honest review.

Super lightweight

I received this primer free to test and i love it. I had never used primer before, but will definitely be using it again. It helped with uneven skin and minimized my pores significantly. Great product.

Bonne base de teint

Comme j'ai une peau grasse je ne suis pas vraiment fan des primers. Habituellement cela me donne un effet peau grasse instantané ... J'ai reçu ce primer Nude by Nature gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor. Je ne m'attendait pas à grand chose mais j'ai été agréablement suprise. Il Laisse la peau douce et pas d'effet gras. De plus il sent vraiment très bon. Efficace et agréable à porter. Un peu cher par contre et difficile à trouver dans les magasins ou en ligne pour le moment. Je le recommande !

February 20, 2018

Amazing, light weight primer!

I received this primer as part of the Product Review Club with ChickAdvisor. This primer is amazing! It is so light on my skin, and my make up looked perfect after using it! It also have a nice, light, fresh scent!

February 20, 2018

I am generally not a primer gal, but...

I usually don't like primers, because I feel like they clog up my pores, but this formula is pretty great.
    It has a pleasant scent and is also very light.
    I intend to use this product as an eye primer going forward.