2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 27, 2018

La base qui sent le ciel !

Cette base sent tellement bon! On dirait une odeur d’agrume , je me sens revigorée chaque matin. Elle est facile à appliquer et rend l’application du fond de teint vraiment agréable. Je recommande à 100% !

Saskatchewan, Canada

A new favourite!

This Perfecting Primer by Nude by Nature is light and blends amazingly into the skin and it gave me an instant pick me up on its own, despite how dull my skin looked thanks to the dry winter we have here.

I am not a fan of fragrance in my make up but I like the subtle fresh smell this one had. I couldn't smell any of it once I had applied it. I have dry skin, the primer definitely helped with the application of mineral powder foundation and helped it stay on for the course of the day.

I appreciate the natural ingredients and the fact that my skin did not get irritated after wearing it the entire day. I would definitely recommend that you give it a go if you're looking for a primer. This one will not disappoint!

Perfect Primer

This primer works really well as a canvas for makeup. It has a light smell (a nice one) and went on quick smoothly. Dried fast and left a nice matte base on my face. The product helped to maintain my makeup all day and I was really impressed at its effectiveness. Will be buying this for sure!!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #nudebynature

February 27, 2018

Un excellent primer pour le teint!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la base de maquillage Perfecting Primer de Nude by Nature et je l'aime beaucoup! Je l'ai bien évidemment utilisée avec le fond de teint en poudre de la même marque et ils fonctionnent très bien ensemble. J'adore le fait que cette base hydrate la peau, je n'ai même pas besoin de metre ma crème hydratante habituelle si j'utilise la base. Elle n'est pas grasse, et a in bon parfum frais. J'en rachèterai sans aucun doute!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smooth Application, Great Ingredients

This primer has great qualities too it. I love that the smell of this primer. It reminds me of citruses. It does smell like a facial moisturizer that you would use, so I was quite surprised that they would incorporate such a strong scent in a primer.

The application is very smooth, you don't need a lot of this product too use on your face which is great. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or sticky which is another big plus. I did notice that there was not much of a difference in applying this product too your skin. My foundation lasted the same amount of time with or without this product. I had not used a primer before using this product and I don't think that I would continue using a primer or even trying too covert too one. I think its just an extra step in the makeup application that is not that necessary. I put on a skin cream every morning before my make-up application and it works in the same way. Too much products on your skin will cause clogged pores, breakouts etc. I prefer too have my skin breath with a light foundation and skin cream.

I received this from Chickadvisor and Nude by Nature for free too test and review.

#gotitfree

Greatness it a tube

I was provided this product for free to try. I have used primers in the past and never really like the way they felt on my face until I tried Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer. It has a light citrus smell and is the consistency
    of a lotion. After applying it felt light but very moisturizing on my face. I will continue to use this primer and will purchase when I run out.

Tres bien

J’ai recu cette base de maquillage gratuitement grace a @ChickAdvisor et @NudeByNatureCa et voici mon avis. J’ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ce produit. Cette base est non graisseuse et facile à appliquer. J’ai aimé le fait que quand on l’applique on sent comme si rien n’y était. Pratiquement sans odeur je vais sans aucun doute racheter ce produit de qualité.

Very nice

# gotforfree
    I found this primer went on nice my face felt really nice after I applied it. I will definitely be looking for this primer in Ontario. My teenage daughter even tried it.thsnks again for allowing me to try this primer for free

February 27, 2018

Really nice primer, I'll keep using it all year long

This primer is pretty good; I found I needed to use quite a bit of product to get it to apply evenly all over my face; if I tried to use it sparingly I ended up tugging at my skin since it absorbed too quickly. It has a fresh scent to it, I didn't find it overpowering. It gave my skin a nice, healthy glow while still helping to keep my oily t-zone matte.

Good base

I #gotitfree to try from ChickAdvisor and really liked that it is silicone free and made with a lot of natural, beneficial ingredients.

It created a smooth canvas for the powder foundation to hold on to. Because I have dry skin I needed to use my regular moisturiser under this primer, but that's typical for me with any primer that I use. Because I do have dry skin, I also did find that I needed to use a decent amount of this product to give the powder something to grab on to. So for me I think I would go through 30ml format being sold pretty quickly.

I like the matte finish and that it didn't make my skin sweat or look shiny the way some other primers tend to. Felt like a second skin, didn't feel like it was just sitting on top of my skin. It has a lovely, fresh scent, and the texture is creamy yet light.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a more natural primer. I'd purchase this in the future.