Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Prime Time!

I was given the chance to use the Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer for free from ChickAdvisor.
    I love this product. The primer has a fresh citrus scent that is the perfect for my morning routine. The Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer went on smooth and is a great primer for my loose foundation powder. My skin has a great glow and feels light and natural

Smells so lovely!

This is a really nice primer. It smells absolutely amazing with a fresh sort of lemony scent. It's great when you put it on in the morning. It goes on smoothly like a moisturizer and leaves your skin so soft. It hides pores fairly well and lasts all day. I wish there was more in the tube!

Great primer

I was lucky to try this product for free, thanks to ChickAdvisor! This primer has a good smeel, a smooth texture and it made my skin glow. I have used it under the powder foundation of the same brand and the powder have stayed on my skin all day long! However, I have a combinaison skin and it made my skin really oily during the day. I would totally recommand it to my friends with normal or dry skin!

Une base magique

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la base de maquillage gratuitement de Nude by nature.
    Une vraie merveille. Une base ultra lise qui laisse ma peau douce. De plus, elle n'est pas longue à pénétrer ce qui rend son efficacité parfaite. Je suis souvent presser le matin alors plus son efficacité est rapide plus vite je peux partir pour le travail.
    Il y a un gros point qui pour moi est essentiel... Rien n'Est testé sur les animaux !
    C'est sur que je vais racheter cette base de maquillage.

February 27, 2018

La base qui sent le ciel !

Cette base sent tellement bon! On dirait une odeur d’agrume , je me sens revigorée chaque matin. Elle est facile à appliquer et rend l’application du fond de teint vraiment agréable. Je recommande à 100% !

Saskatchewan, Canada

A new favourite!

This Perfecting Primer by Nude by Nature is light and blends amazingly into the skin and it gave me an instant pick me up on its own, despite how dull my skin looked thanks to the dry winter we have here.

I am not a fan of fragrance in my make up but I like the subtle fresh smell this one had. I couldn't smell any of it once I had applied it. I have dry skin, the primer definitely helped with the application of mineral powder foundation and helped it stay on for the course of the day.

I appreciate the natural ingredients and the fact that my skin did not get irritated after wearing it the entire day. I would definitely recommend that you give it a go if you're looking for a primer. This one will not disappoint!

Perfect Primer

This primer works really well as a canvas for makeup. It has a light smell (a nice one) and went on quick smoothly. Dried fast and left a nice matte base on my face. The product helped to maintain my makeup all day and I was really impressed at its effectiveness. Will be buying this for sure!!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #nudebynature

February 27, 2018

Un excellent primer pour le teint!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la base de maquillage Perfecting Primer de Nude by Nature et je l'aime beaucoup! Je l'ai bien évidemment utilisée avec le fond de teint en poudre de la même marque et ils fonctionnent très bien ensemble. J'adore le fait que cette base hydrate la peau, je n'ai même pas besoin de metre ma crème hydratante habituelle si j'utilise la base. Elle n'est pas grasse, et a in bon parfum frais. J'en rachèterai sans aucun doute!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smooth Application, Great Ingredients

This primer has great qualities too it. I love that the smell of this primer. It reminds me of citruses. It does smell like a facial moisturizer that you would use, so I was quite surprised that they would incorporate such a strong scent in a primer.

The application is very smooth, you don't need a lot of this product too use on your face which is great. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or sticky which is another big plus. I did notice that there was not much of a difference in applying this product too your skin. My foundation lasted the same amount of time with or without this product. I had not used a primer before using this product and I don't think that I would continue using a primer or even trying too covert too one. I think its just an extra step in the makeup application that is not that necessary. I put on a skin cream every morning before my make-up application and it works in the same way. Too much products on your skin will cause clogged pores, breakouts etc. I prefer too have my skin breath with a light foundation and skin cream.

I received this from Chickadvisor and Nude by Nature for free too test and review.

#gotitfree

Greatness it a tube

I was provided this product for free to try. I have used primers in the past and never really like the way they felt on my face until I tried Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer. It has a light citrus smell and is the consistency
    of a lotion. After applying it felt light but very moisturizing on my face. I will continue to use this primer and will purchase when I run out.