2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 02, 2018

Surprised at how good it is

#gotitfree #chickadvisor tested this primer on myself and a family member.. We are both satisfied with the result.. It goes on and blends very well.. I will purchase @nudebynatureca

March 02, 2018

I would buy this product again

I receivedthis product free from chick advisor to try.
    It really moisturize the skin and creates a flawless base for makeup. It does'nt cloggs pores because it's silicone free.
    The best primer for my dry skin.
    A must try product.

Nice products

Very nice product, i like the texture of it, light and not thick, i have received three items, the powders is great and so the serum, very satisfied thank you chick advisor

My new primer

There is one other primer that I liked almost as much as this one, from Smashbox. But consider the ingredients in this one as well as the ethics of this company, Nude by Nature's Perfecting Primer is my new to-go primer. As a new mommy, I don't have time for do-over's or smoothing things out, so having a primer that is easy to put on, that actually keeps things in place, and that smells good is a great thing. I also found my skin to look healthier after using this primer, which I chalk up to, potentially, the fact that it is made, as much as possible, from natural ingredients. I'm very glad to have been sent a free sample to test, courtesy of ChickAdvisor.

Works as indicated

I received this for free through the Product Review Club. I like using cosmetics that are natural but find that they are often hit or miss in terms of effectiveness and the way they feel on your face. I found that I only needed a small amount of product to help my makeup last the whole day and was surprised I didn't really need to do any touch ups. It does feel lightweight but wasn't super smooth when putting it on.

Silk Smooth

A great primer to use under makeup for a flawless base. Blends well when applied in a thin layer and feels silky smooth on my skin. No stickiness and pleasant smell.

Primer

#gotitfree got a trail version of this product. Very light, great base for my make up. Went out and bought this shortly after I finished the sample size. It's cruelty free!!!

March 02, 2018

I received this product free to review and I'm so glad I was

I've been looking for a product that was cleaner than those readily on the market, but also didn't cost a small fortune. This fits the bill, not only did it fulfill my wish list, it's also extremely effective. And did I mention, it smells divine!

Super produit!

J’ai adoré cette base qui permet vraiment une meilleure tenue du fond de teint. Elle ne rend pas le maquillage plus lourd et laisse un beau fini au visage.

March 02, 2018

Très bonne tenue pour ce primer

Enfin une bonne base pour faire tenir mon maquillage et qui résistera toute la journée,Juste parfaite pour ma peau! J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit, il convient tout a fait a mon type de peau.