2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

une découverte

J'ai reçu gratuitement de la compagnie Nude by Nature le perfecting primer ....je n'avais jamais utilisé ce produit auparavant mais j'en suis resté surprise, ça rend l'application de la poudre libre beaucoup plus agréable, c'est lisse et il ne fait pas de vilain spots, il rend mon visage plus uniforme, j'aime beaucoup ce produit, mais je me demande si il et vraiment nécessaire.....j'imagine que c'est un plus...

March 06, 2018

Don't know if I will purchase again

I received this product free for testing purposes from Chickadvisor's Product Review Club. I liked the texture of the product. It applied like a moisturizer and wasn't overly heavy. The scent was nice. Soft, not overpowering. I liked how the primer left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. That said, I didn't find this product to be very effective as a primer. It is better than nothing, but it isn't as effective as primers I have used in the past. Not my favourite. I would not reccomend this product and I likely will not purchase in the future, but will use the rest of what I have on hand.

Long wear primer

I really like this primer, I found it held up very well and kept my makeup in place all day. This is the first primer I have used that had a scent, it smells lemony, and it's quite nice. I have really dry skin and some products make it worse but this primer did not make it worse, I think it helped provide a bit of extra moisture. I will definitely use nude by nature again

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer.. absolutely perfect

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer is great. Feels great on the skin, my skin could still breathe and it did a pretty good job hiding imperfections.
    It feels super light and it's non-greasy which is a bonus!
    I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
    I love that it has natural ingredients too

Great natural looking primer

I wear a minimal amount of makeup and prefer it to look as natural as possible, just enough to cover the flaws lol, so I was excited to try the nude by nature line. The primer goes on easy, very little is needed, and blends perfectly. I can use this daily and it looks very natural and feels light

Great primer

I love this primer. It keeps the make up on pretty much all day without retouching? I like the fact that it's not too oily on my skin unlike many other primers.

Lovely product

This primer is light and non-greasy with a mild citrus scent. What a lovely product! It smoothed on easily and left my skin feeling refreshed. It did not have that heavy, goopy feel you get with some silicone primers.

Smells great!

I know that some people might think it smells like a cleaning product, but I quite like the light lemon-y smell. It doesn't feel as effective as traditional silicone-based primers, but it's nice to know there are less chemicals.

March 06, 2018

Goes on smooth, like a primer should!

I love this Nature Perfecting Primer because it goes on so nice, isn't sticky or crumbly when rubbed on. Minimizes pores and shine, even if you leave it on overnight. #gotitfree

Worth it

I have purchased other primers in the past and this one by far has been the best! It is nice and light and in my opinion did a great job! I still looked fresh after a full day.