Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 08, 2018

Great primer even for combination skin!

The Perfecting Primer is a wonderful base for mineral foundations. The consistency isn't too thin, nor is it too thick and it leaves a slightly sticky/moisturized base for powder foundations. My skin type is combination/oily and this primer was not too heavy for my skin type. It has added benefits of antioxidants, which is a plus if you don't already have some type of antioxidant in your skincare. I can't say it makes foundation last much longer than it would without it, but it does make application smoother and helps foundation sit nicely on the skin. The perfecting primer also has a nice faint smell to it that does fade after a few minutes. However, if you are someone who is very sensitive to scents, I would see if there is a way to test the primer before purchasing to ensure you don't have a reaction. I will definitely be repurchasing this primer when I run out. The Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer was sent to me for free for reviewing purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are my own

I absolutely love it

I have yet to find a cover-up that covers so smoothly till I tried Nude by Nature perfecting Primer, it gave that extra to give me a perfect completion.

March 08, 2018

Great feel- soft and lightweight

I got this free so I sunny know the Pryce for the value. However, this is a really nice feeling primer. It goes on smooth and fills in my pores well.

Love the Perfecting Primer

Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to test the Perfecting Primer.

I was a little skeptical about the product as I wasn't sure if it would work. I love it. It does exactly what it says it does and it went on nice and smooth under my powder. I have already recommended it to my girlfriends as it was great. I will be buying it for sure.

Perfecting Primer by Nude

I received Perfecting Primer by Nude part of the Product Review Club. I have to say that I was quite surprised by how small the tube is. Bedise that, a little goes a long way as you dont need to apply much. It was easy and soft to apply, and gave me a matte soft skin all day.
    Overall, I like the product, just not sure about the size.

Primed and Ready

I had never tried a primer before receiving this one from Chickadvisor. I was a little wary to put more on my face- I already use a moisturizer every day- but it went on smooth and I didn't feel like my face was weighed down by another greasy cream. Instead, it really set the makeup and helped it last all day.

My skin feels amazing!

I had no idea someone could make a product that is on your face, all day, and it is the same as you put it on in the morning, and I come home and I look the same. No greasy look, no smudges and no strange facial lines. I am just amazed

Wow j'ai adoré

La base teint parfait Nude vu Nature est vraiment un produit que j'ai adoré. C'est une base parfait avant d'utiliser la poudre libre éclat du teint. Facile à appliquer, laissé une peau douce et éclatante et sent tellement bon ! Je la recommandé!!

Nude by Nature

Nude by nature is the best foundation I have ever used. With my senstive skin I have to be careful as to what products I use. With Nude by Nature I have not had any side effects and my skin has improved. :)

love the product

I don’t usually use a primer with my powder but was intrigued to try this primer. I found it gave a nice smooth base for the mineral powder and contributed to the overall glow I had from the powder.

I got this free from Chick Advisor to try with the Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder.