2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 18, 2018

Flawless skin

Wow! I’ve been using Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer and my skin has been perfect. I’ve used it under a couple different types of foundation and it has been perfect every time. My new favourite brand is Nude by Nature, I love using this primer under their loose powder foundation. My skin looks and feels perfect. The best part about this primer is that my foundation lasts a very long time and doesn’t rub off. I’m so happy with this primer. Thanks Nude by Nature for such an incredible primer.

April 15, 2018

Best primer I’ve tried

I have tried several primers in the past and was never a big fan so I was skeptical to try this despite all the great reviews... but I was pleasantly surprised and LOVED it!

The smell is amazing, I can really smell the green tea 🌱 It’s not too strong but the smell does remain for a bit, which I enjoyed. It also goes on more like a moisturizer and absorbs nicely. It made my skin feel very smooth underneath my concealer. I found it did extend the wear of the concealer and application went on much easier and smoother.

I can easily recommend this primer and despite the price (32$ for 30mL) I would buy it! It doesn’t require a large quantity so I think it would last long enough to get your money’s worth.

April 14, 2018

It was so-so

I've used colourless primer and after trying this tinted product I think I will stick to my colouress products. I thought this primer was ok in that it didn't make my skin react but I didn't find too much of a difference with it on. My makeup still applied well on top of this primer. I would still recommend this to friends to try out at least and appreciate the complimentary opportunity from Chickadvisor to try this out myself.

Updated On: April 14, 2018

I meant to say: I've used sheer primer and after trying this thicker product I think I will stick to my sheerer products.

April 11, 2018

Great product

Its a thicker primer, feels more like a moisturizer. You need to let the primer dry first before applying your makeup. It's not sticky or shiny on the face but for your makeup to sit properly, you need to wait the 30 seconds for your skin to absorb it.

That being said, it's one of the best primers I've used. Its currently in my everyday routine with the nude by nature translucent powder and concealer.

1.5/5

Horrifying breakout!

I was super excited to try this line of products, so when I received a sample I could not wait to try it. My first thoughts were that it seemed to go on smooth and effectively and smelled amazing! I was pleased. However, the very next day my face broke out something awful and as this was the ONLY different product I used in my regime, I know it was caused by this alone. My photo is from 1 week since usage and I am still healing and horrified :(

April 10, 2018

Absolutely AWESOME Product-I am addicted!

I received a free sample of Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer and put it to use straight away1 The packaging is simple, yet elagant and classy. The scent was very almost unnoticable, which I appreciated and the product was easy to use...It glided on my skin softly and made my skin feel healthier. After reading the ingredients, I was confident I was using a product that would greatly benefit my 30's skin. It was a lightweight and non-greasy primer, and I really can't say enough about! I have purchased it and recommended it to some of my friends! Thank you for allowing me to try this amazing primer!

Love it

Very smooth, light weight and not greasy at all. Feeling great under my foundation and it last all day long. I recommend this primer. And a little bit of primer goes a long way. Great value!

So in love!!

I received Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer and I'm in love!! Every time I smooth it on before applying my liquid foundation I end up with a perfect make up day!! All day!! With any brand liquid foundation which is amazing with my dry and acne prone skin! It is an expensive purchase but the quality and how well it works it is well worth it!

Produit génial

J'ai adoré le produit. Je le trouve simple à appliquer et il est donne une belle apparence à ma peau. Il est compact et on peut facilement le mettre dans la trousse de toilette.

3.2/5

April 08, 2018

Good for Certain Uses

I got this product free through Nude By Nature. I love that it's made of products that are good for your skin; however, I don't think it works well under liquid foundation. I used it under my Estee Lauder and L'Oreal foundations that I love, and it made them patchy and super hard to blend out. What I use this product for is "no-makeup" makeup days. I will use this primer and concealer and a bit of powder and it makes my skin look great! It holds onto powder really well, so I don't feel like my powder is gone right after applying. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't wear liquid/cream foundation but wants their skin to look a little bit better.