2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    3.2/5

Lightweight primer

I have not tried any nude by nature products before and am not a fan of sticky primers. This one felt good on my skin and helped with the longevity of my makeup. Good one to try out.

lovely consistency. highly recommend

A lot of primers that are meant to mininize pores and help smooth out your skin often have that siliconey feel. Im glad that this primer didn't, as thise types od primers dont play nice with my skin. I liked that this primer felt natural on my skin ans didnt have a sticky residue like feel. The consistency of this primer is just perfect and hydrating! I really like that it is 100% cruelty free, mnaturalade from natural ingredients, and don't contain the typical synthetic ingredients/preservatives like talc, silicone, phthalates, sulphates, triclosans, parabens, etc.

May 03, 2018

Definitely makes for a smooth application

This primer had a really nice luxurious feel to it. It went on easily and my face felt smoother afterwards. However, I did not really notice that my make-up stayed on or lasted longer.

May 03, 2018

Lightweight primer perfects your routine!

I love the tube this perfecting primer comes in. It makes it easy to get the perfect amount. I used it on my t-zone and after playing with my kids and going out for supper with my husband, my foundation was still amazing. Normally I have some creasing around my nose and smile lines but not this time! Hands down going to repurchase.

2.8/5

Just ok

It was just ok
    lovely brand but the coverage is not what I like
    the formula is nice but not to my taste
    i would recommend it for people that like a natural finish

Good primer

I was lucky enough to be sent a sample of this to try out from chick advisor. This primer is pretty good. At first it kinda feels sticky and tacky which some people like in primers but I don’t, but once it settles in and dries it’s fine. It smells really clean like lemons and it gives a good luminosity to your skin.
    I would recommend this primer but not sure I would buy it for myself.

May 03, 2018

Love this primer, but the price tag not so much!

This is the third time I have received a sample size of the Nude by Nature primer and I'm a fan. It smells amazing and feels very light on the skin. It appears as though it's a cream, but blends out super thin and light. I use it with a matte foundation and also on my eyelids for doing eyeshadow. However, the price of the full sized product I feel is way too much for the product considering it is drug store.

May 03, 2018

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer!

I have to say I loved the Nude by Nature perfecting primer! It feels so smooth on my skin. My makeup looked fresh all day! I highly recommend this product. Thank you chickadvisor and Nude by Nature for allowing me to try it for free!

It's just ok

I'm not a huge fan of primer and this one was really no different. It smells really nice and I love knowing that it's safe for my skin but that's about it. I really had high hopes for this.

Hey

Nice product. It was easy to apply and lovr the texture. Had a great perfume with it will definitely buy it again and give it for gift. Again awesome!!!