2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

awesome

This product is awesome. I would recommend to anyone that would like to try. My family and my friends start using this product and everyone saying that is awesome. Not words to describe!!!

Great Primer

I got to try this product for free. The primer was very effective, my foundation went on smoothly and stayed in place all night. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell but it’s not a strong smell. It’s a little on the expensive side but it is a high end primer and bonus it is cruelty free!

Amazing!!!

I am soooo happy that I got to try this primer because I am in love! I have tried so many high end brands but nothing beats that one, I have dry skin and it doesn’t make my face cackey like other ones, I also used it on clients with oily and combination skin, and it works amazing! It makes your makeup stay all day! I’m almost finished with the sample and I’m going to buy it soon, definitely recommend it to everyone!

May 03, 2018

Felt nice on the skin but makeup looked cakey over top

The product had a pleasant smell and texture. It felt very nice on the skin and was non-irritating. The only problem was that once I put on my makeup it looked really cakey right away. I’ve tried to use both a liquid foundation overtop and bare minerals powder foundation and the results are the same. :(

NUDE BY NATURE PERFECTING PRIMER

This primer is really smooth and easy to apply. The texture has just the right density to achieve the perfect, smooth-looking results. I have some dark spots that it covered up quite nicely. It also has a citrus scent, which I like, but was a surprise to me.

Nude by Nature

This product was used by myself and my 19 year old daughter. We both liked this product very much. Feels nice on the skin and blended in very well. However we both thought the floral smell was a little over powering. Would use again for sure.

May 03, 2018

I am torn on this (but i do like it)

I received a small sample of this primer to try out and after using it for 2 weeks, I am still a little torn on this. Typical primers have silicon in them (which is not great for your skin), but I find that it serves a dual purpose - 1) it provides a smooth canvas for my skin and extends the life of makeup staying on my face and 2) it creates a barrier for my skin so that makeup is not getting into my pores. I am not sure about the legitimacy of purpose #2 but I find that (most) makeup is still not skin friendly enough and I don't want those particles getting absorbed into my skin. (Although silicon is bad for you, I feel that silicon particle is too big to penetrate into my skin so that it is just sitting on top)

Using this NUDE By NATURE primer reminds me of using a moisturizer. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling great. I like that it has skin friendly properties but when I apply my make up on top, I feel like it doesn't provide me with the necessary barrier. In general, I do like it as a product, just maybe not as a primer.

May 03, 2018

Great primer that keeps makeup on all day!

I really enjoyed this primer. It had just the right amount of tackiness to it so that makeup can stick and stay on for the duration of the day. It’s very light in formulation and absorbs fairly quickly into the skin upon application. It also has a pleasant scent. However, it does not have a dewy or matte finish so if you wish to achieve either effect, it will have to be through the use of additional products. I definitely look forward to looking what else this brand has to offer now that they’ve launched their products in Canada.

Primed and Ready!

I #gotitfree to try! The primer applies very easily, and provides a smooth base. I did find that it sat comfortably under powder makeup but was a bit heavy to wear under liquid foundation. It washed off well with micellar water.

May 03, 2018

I really loved this primer! I'm not a big fan of primers, but this one was really smooth on the skin. I loved the fact that it's a natural cosmetic brand so it doesn't contain sillicon in in, wich makes me brakout all the time.