2094 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

I dont like the smell

The consistency and its efectiveness is really worth it. I cant say anything else but nice with this product. The only thing is that the smell, for me the smell is too strong and I would suggest they should make it a lil lighter. But other than that its a good product

May 03, 2018

Works well , don’t care for the smell

This primer works ok , I am not a fan of the smell but it doesn’t linger , it feels nice on your skin and under make up . Some have reported burning on there gave I have not experienced this .

Love it

First impression of this I was amazed at the citrus smell never had such a delicious smelling primer before... it wasn't featherlight like previous primers more like it had a minor stick factor to it mildly resembling that of an eye primer which makes me believe more in its foundation priming ability its spread well enough still you dont need to much and it worked out well for keeping my foundation in place all day ...for the most part on more hot days when I sweat a fair bit by the end my foundation starts to separate... but that's not every day and most days it stuck just fine I absolutely loved it !

Updated On: May 03, 2018

First impression of this I was amazed at the citrus smell never had such a delicious smelling primer before... it wasn't featherlight like previous primers more like it had a minor stick factor to it mildly resembling that of an eye primer which makes me believe more in its foundation priming ability its spread well enough still you dont need to much and it worked out well for keeping my foundation in place all day ...for the most part on more hot days when I sweat a fair bit by the end my foundation starts to separate... but that's not every day and most days it stuck just fine I absolutely loved it! I received this free to try from chick advisor but opinions are my own

May 03, 2018

I only had a chance to use this product once as I was away, but I did like it! I would like to try it under a few more conditions. I have oily skin so I want to use it a few times before I make a final decision.

Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer

I loved this primer! I have usee other primers and it caused me to break out in blemishes. This primer had a nice, natural scent, went on smootly and made a notable smooth long lasting coverage of my foundation. A litte goes a long way which is always a bonus! I am so thankful that I was able to try it for free! I love being a Chick Advisor! Thank you #nudebynatue and #chickadvisor

Apart of my Staple

Since receiving this primer I have used it religiously. I use it on the days my face is dry and need some love. After using it for a month I have fallen in love with it.
    The packaging is elegant
    The formula is not thick and not thin it just right.
    The lasting power is phenomenal.
    It makes my make up last all day and does not budge!
    I absolutely love this product.
    Fingers crossed I can be in another of their campaigns

May 03, 2018

Definitely going to buy the full size!

I received this primer as a sample, however I plan on purchasing the full size once the sample is finished. It does a great job at allowing foundation to easily blend on my face and it keeps it from separating.

Good Primer Before Applying Makeup

I received this product as a sample and tried it on my face as a primer before applying makeup. I liked the fresh smell and how easy it was to apply to my face - so smooth. Over the course of the day, it didn't feel heavy or cakey on my face, and it was easy to wash off without leaving any residue. I would like to see if it would hold under the heat of the summer months. Right now, I recommend it.

May 03, 2018

J'ai bien apprécié utiliser ce produit.

J'ai l'habitude d'utiliser des base de teint avec du silicone donc je n'ai pas de comparable adéquat. Par contre, je trouve que pour combler les pores apparents une base de teint avec silicone est plus efficace. Pour ce qui est de la tenu du maquillage, j'ai remarqué que mon fond de teint (e.l.f. , physician formulaire, kat von d) restait beau plus longtemps même sans spray de finition.
    De plus, c'est un produit cruelty free et Vegan !

It's nice

I received this primer from the Product Review Club. I only tried it a few times and so far, I like it. It has a light pleasant scent. The consistency is like a light lotion so you only need to use a little to cover the whole face. It does help keep my make up on all day but I don't find it any better than my regular routine, which is a liquid foundation plus powder. Also, I think the real test would be this summer when the temperature is warmer and air is humid. I think I would recommend this to someone, it's a decent product and it is really great that this primer has minimum amount of chemicals and cruelty free.