2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Good Primer Before Applying Makeup

I received this product as a sample and tried it on my face as a primer before applying makeup. I liked the fresh smell and how easy it was to apply to my face - so smooth. Over the course of the day, it didn't feel heavy or cakey on my face, and it was easy to wash off without leaving any residue. I would like to see if it would hold under the heat of the summer months. Right now, I recommend it.

May 03, 2018

J'ai bien apprécié utiliser ce produit.

J'ai l'habitude d'utiliser des base de teint avec du silicone donc je n'ai pas de comparable adéquat. Par contre, je trouve que pour combler les pores apparents une base de teint avec silicone est plus efficace. Pour ce qui est de la tenu du maquillage, j'ai remarqué que mon fond de teint (e.l.f. , physician formulaire, kat von d) restait beau plus longtemps même sans spray de finition.
    De plus, c'est un produit cruelty free et Vegan !

It's nice

I received this primer from the Product Review Club. I only tried it a few times and so far, I like it. It has a light pleasant scent. The consistency is like a light lotion so you only need to use a little to cover the whole face. It does help keep my make up on all day but I don't find it any better than my regular routine, which is a liquid foundation plus powder. Also, I think the real test would be this summer when the temperature is warmer and air is humid. I think I would recommend this to someone, it's a decent product and it is really great that this primer has minimum amount of chemicals and cruelty free.

May 03, 2018

Produit de tout les jours

L'odeur est très agréable (odeur naturelle, non chimique). Application très agréable et rapide. Le maquillage s'applique bien apres. *J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement!

Pleasantly surprised

I’m not a big primer person apart from on my eyes. I find it to be too much with a moisturizer and foundation and powder. Adding a primer is a bit much. But this product is different. It went on very light and easy, and actually moisturized as well. I was pleasantly surprise!

May 03, 2018

This primer make skin so soft

The day I got nude by nature primer I tried it and really loved it , it makes skin feel so soft and smooth, so I will buy it again and again.
    Definitely recommend it to everyone.

May 03, 2018

Très bon produit et qui est efficace

J'ai adorer faire l'essaie de ce produit que j'ai vraiment adorer et qui est très efficace. Merci de nous permettre de pouvoir tester des produits gratuitement et de plus livrer dans ma boîte aux lettres. Je recommande fortement ce produit qui se moule vraiment bien avec ta couleur de peau. Produit que vous devez essayer et vous ne pourrez vous en passer.

Good non-silicone primer

I used this after moisturizer and before my makeup and I felt like it prepped my skin before I applied foundation. I really appreciate that Nude by Nature is a cruelty free brand using 100% naturally derived ingredients. I like that in a brand because then it makes me feel good about the items I'm putting on my skin and leaving all day. I'm interested in exploring more from this brand. I received this item in exchange for an honest review.

Flawless Primer

This primer makes my makeup look so perfect. It smooths out my skin and covers my pores and makes my foundation look flawless. It made my foundation guide on so easily and it was just the perfect primer. I noticed my foundation lasted longer when using this and it didn’t make my oily skin oilier. This is one of my favourite primers!

2.7/5

Why bother?

I hoped for more from this product. It does nothing to improve the application, final look, or staying power of my makeup. It does NOT breathe well - my face would start to sweat immediately after applying it. It had a citrus scent that was not unpleasant but I would've rather they skipped the fragrance.