2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

I liked it!

My experience with primers has not been great as I never know which one to use. The free sample of the Perfecting Primer (Nude by Nature) that I got through Chick advisor was a great introduction to an excellent product.

I like the texture, it feels lightweight and not heavy like some others that I’ve tried. And it doesn’t feel too slippery.

May 03, 2018

Nude by Nature excellent primer!

I have a love hate relationship with primers. I have dry skin but often need the primer to help foundations or blush to stick and stay put. This primer is lightweight, doesn't clog pores, and does exactly what it promises to. It didn't dry out my skin and my foundation or bb cream went on beautifully. I totally recommend it. I got it FREE through ChickAdvisor but I am definitely going to try it again and their other products.

May 03, 2018

Great primer! Holds makeup in place!

This primer does exactly what it needs to! It really holds your makeup in place all day and prevents the dreaded 'melting' effect. It works under both pressed powder foundation and liquid foundation. Inhave dry skin that is prone to breakouts and it didn't seem to aggravate either! Love the classy packaging too! The only cons for me is that it's quite heavily scented (though it dissipates quickly) and it's not at all tinted. Overall, I think it's great! It has made me want to explore more nude by nature products!

Nandita Rupnarain

I was excited to try my prime when I got it. I did my regular facial routine and then applied the primer followed by concealer and foundation. I found that my fave looked more even. My makeup blended better and it lasted a lot longer. Usually half way through my day I look like I don’t have make up, but after using the primer my makeup looked great until the night. Definitely will me adding this to my routine.

May 03, 2018

pores reduced, holds onto makeup

I am Aussie & I love that this is a Aussie product. It does not have the nicest smell, it smells very 'herbilly' (for lack of a better word). But it feels nice on the skin, it felt a little moisturising & did appear to minimize pores & hold onto my make up when I tried applying to only one half of my face.

May 03, 2018

It has found a place in my makeup bag

I really don’t like to use heavy coverage makeup because they make my skin feel suffocated and lighter foundations do not last more than couple of hours. I tried the Nude by nature perfecting primer as a base and I am delighted by the results. It acts a perfect base and lasts longer which is perfect for my working hours. I have used it for a week now and I feel I would keep it as a make up essential.

So natural!

This primer is everything natural and I love it! It smells so fresh and green in the best way! I find it does what it says by making your skin smoot and ready for foundation.

May 03, 2018

wow! Des produits de maquillage complètement naturel!

Pst! Les filles! J'ai été choisie pour essayer un produit de maquillage, un base de maquillage de la compagnie "Nude" By Nature" et jai adoré! De un par son odeur fraīche, de deux, pour sa texture douce et soyeuse et de trois, parce qu'il est non gras, il pénètre rapidement dans la peau. De plus, c'est une gamme dont les ingredients sont complètement naturels! Donc, sans danger pour ma peau et l'environnement!

Really nice natural primer

This primer is really great. I really like all the natural ingredients. It leaves a great finish on my skin and the light herbal-ish scent is really lovely.

Smells amazing

I really liked the smell and feel of this primer. It really made my skin feel nice and smoothed it out. It spreads nicely so you don’t have to use much but it smells so nice I wanted to use it on my whole body! Thanks to Nudeby attire and Chick Advisor for the free sample in exchange for an honest review.