Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Amazing primer

I got this product for free to try. It immediately made my face look smooth. There is a strong scent but it goes away after applying foundation. My makeup had lasted the entire day. I would definitely purchase this product.

Just ok

This product is quite strong smelling and I also found it burned as I put it on. One nice thing is that your foundation does look nice after using this primer and lasts 8-10 hours. Overall, as well as it works, I don’t think I’d recommend it due to the negative aspects.

May 03, 2018

Great ingredients but doesn't hide imperfections

I really like the ingredients used in this product and it appears to have many that help to moisturize the skin, which is what I think this product is best for as it did just that for me. I found it had a light consistency and felt more like a moisturizer. As a result, I didn't see any smoothing of the skin and although I didn't see it claim to blur pores, I expected it to do a little more than it did given the claims that it would smooth the skin for better application of makeup.

I will continue to use this product as it does help my skin on those drier days, but I do follow that up with a more smoothing primer to fill my pores and blur those fine lines.

I received this product for free for testing purposes. #gotitfree

My new favourite primer

I've used a lot of different brands of makeup primer, but I found this one very effective. It gave my skin a smooth clean finish and even made my foundation look even better then it usually does. I get frequent out breaks from wearing makeup but I found with this primer it was gentler and didn't clog my pores as other brand do. I think I found my new go to primer. I love how weightless it feels

Love this primer

I’ve always wanted to try one of these products so I was so excited for this opportunity. I applied the primer under my foundation and my first thought was how amazing it smells. I carried on about my day at work k and on my way home I looked in the mirror and yes! My makeup had lasted the day. It was noticeable to me for sure. My skin looked smoother!!

Love it

I love this primer. Some days i can work up to a 12 hours day and i find if i use this primer my foundation still looks good at the end of the day no matter what my day is like

Bien comme produit

J’ai aimer mais sans plus. Non pas qu’en je n’aime Pas le produits mais plus parce qu’en je n’utilise pas vraiment de base dans ma routine .

Mais j’ai apprécier l’a texture

Great product

Love it s texture. Make up stays longer on the face. Skin feels great. Fine line disappears and face looks firm. I would recommend this product to all ages.

Smooth canvas

I received Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer from ChickAdvisor. I’ve applied this primer each day and it’s provided a smooth canvas for my makeup application. My pores looks diminished and my makeup last longer. I like the smooth texture which leave my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. An added bonus is that this primer has healthy ingredients. I am thrilled with the results of this primer. Try it you’ll love it.

May 03, 2018

This primer left my skin feeling smooth and didn't leave me feeling greasy. No concerns with my makeup staying on all day when using it. There are two things I would change: 1. Add spf 2. Make it fragrance free. I didn't enjoy the scent of it at all. Found it overwhelming.