Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 03, 2018

I have problems with primers b/c my skin is super oily. Primers always feel gross to me, they fill my pores, but after applying foundation/concealer, it looks like a differnt colour over my pores (like dirt with holes and the holes have lighter coloured dirt in them). This stuff didn't do that at all! It didn't feel super gross even though it has that siliconey slilp to it. It really held up throughout the day and a little goes a long way")

Effective and efficient

First of all thanks a lot for sending this sample honestly i am in love with it because it makes my base look flawless. I loved how it was getting absorbed in my akin which is oily and easily tanned.

Amazing product.

I loved this product so much. It is all natural and it is suitable for all skin tones and types. I definetly recommend buying the full sized product and will continue using this product.

Not a primer person

I don't usually use primers. I tend to go for BB cream rather than foundation as well. It's not my thing. It did do a what a primer is supposed to do but I would not personally use. Also, the product gave off an unpleasant smell.

May 03, 2018

J’ai beaucoup aimé le primer, il cache bien les imperfections de la peau et fait bien tenir le fond de teint. Et il laisse un beau visage.............

Nude by Nature, Fantastic, I will buy again

I liked Nude by Nature. It was easy to apply and left my skin feeling refreshed and looking fantastic even before I applied my make up. it took care of my fine lines and some dark spots. I will definitely go buy myself some more, and continue to use.
    See Photo of Before then After application.

True nude

This is a very nice primer that absolutely makes my skin flawless to perfection glides on skin leaving it smooth and beautiful I can use it as a moisturizer underneath so it’s kindof like two in one thing...love the tube as it gives you the right amount with one squirt so you aren’t wasting any product....I would really recommend it as one of the finest primers that money can buy

May 03, 2018

This primer has a great consistency
    And is very hydrating. Unfortunatley the smell is very strong but does go away. It keeps my makeup looking great all day!

Amazing

i got this product for free to test from chickadvisor and i am so glad i did! it was the first time for me discovering the nude by nature brand. This primer has a very lightweight formula that blends very easily into the skin. it has glycerin which makes it very hydrating too. i love how it makes the skin feel so soft and ready for makeup. Foundation applies beautifully on top and it makes more long lasting !

Best primer!

This primer goes on smoothly and evenly, has a nice fresh scent and moisturizes without feeling oily. I loved it so I bought the pressed powder to try with it and both together give a nice medium even coverage. Love a natural product that actually works!

Updated On: May 03, 2018

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor and used the coupon to buy the foundation... thank you!