2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    2.8/5

May 11, 2018

Just okay!

I felt like it was not mattifying. My skin is combo and I felt it didnt matte my shiny zones. Also, I wish it would blur out imperfections more....but it does not.
    I also like my primer

Smooth a silk

I have used the same primer for two years. I am loyal to a product when I love it. This primer was a lovely surprise and has me thinking it’s time to switch. This is the first primer that didn’t clog my pores! And it was so light and smooth. There was no over whelming scent and it made my skin look great when paired with my foundation. Would love to try the rest of the line now!

Works well

Would love to see it with the concealer of the same brand but worked great and covered well. Did what it was supposed to. Texture and coverage was great

May 10, 2018

This product was worth it!

This might weight product was great! It did not feel greasy and went on smoothly. It was not a tacky product and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

J'adore la texture lisse

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce ''face primer'' et je l'ai donc testé. Je ne suis pas quelqu'un qui achète énormément de maquillage mais je suis hyper contente du résultat. Il a une texture douce et qui n'assèche pas la peau du tout (parfait pour moi qui a une peau sèche et qui craque facilement). Je le recommande, surtout que c'est une compagnie qui ne teste pas sur les animaux, ce qui est un ++ !

Loved this primer! Will be buying once I run out

I have a very simply makeup routine, foundation, mascara and eye liner.With 3 little ones it’s hard to find time. My foundation, which is a high quality name didn’t go on evenly and I could see all the dry skins under it. Once I applied this primer, it instantly made my face hydrated and allowed my foundation to go on evenly. I also found my makeup stays on longer since using the primer. I have used high end primers that didn’t have the same affect as this one! Great, great product!

okey primer

I think this primer is an okay primer. I liked the texture and the fact that you need a little bit of product on the whole face. However, I absolutely hated the smell. It smelled like really bad chemicals. I dont think I would purchase it again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great primer!

The texture of this product is so soft and smooth. It is a beautiful base for my normal liquor concealer and foundation. I really like this product, and will definitely purchase more items in this line.

Doux

C'est facile à appliquer, c'est doux et léger. Aide à tenir le maquillage plus longtemps. Contient des minéraux naturels. Prix abordable dans la plupart des Pharmaprix.

Nude primer

I have received my sample in the mail and gave it a try. The texture was nice and smooth. Color was good. But after having makeup on for a couple hours, it started to smudge which I didn’t expect. Maybe because my face is extra oily, so my makeup usually doesn’t last very long