Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

It's ok

I thought this primer was okay but not sure I would buy. I received this product for free from chick advisor for reviewing purposes. I could see it working well if you have normal or dry skin maybe but I didint find it great for my oily skin.

Pleasantly surprised

I don't normally go out of my way to try natural makeup products, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this primer. I am very picky when it comes to face primers, but I loved the even base this gave my skin.

Fills pores!

I had the opportunity to try the Nude by nature perfecting primer. I must say I was really surprised how it applied like a moisturizer but filled in my pores so effortlessly. There’s no silicone feeling, no residue; it absorbs very nicely. I did find personally that it didn’t keep any oil at bay. I typically never have to worry about looking shiny come mid day, but with this primer I did find oil seems to be more visible. The beautiful finish it gives is well worth it. I’d even consider wearing it on no makeup days just to give my skin a more flawless look. I highly recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a non silicone primer.
    I received this product free for review but all opinions and thoughts are based on the use and my experience with the product.

May 22, 2018

Great option for combination skin

Nude by nature perfecting primer is a moisturizing primer, which also helped my combination skin with oil control in my T-zone area! I love the natural ingredients in its formulation. This is a perfect light weight and moisturizing primer which isn't too heavy on the skin! It is not highly "perfecting" in terms of pore cover, but I enjoyed it for toning down the oilyness of the skin, thus improving makeup longevity. I would recommend this primer for the ingredients!

Worked well

I received this as a free sample to test out.

I have very dry skin and usually use a moisturizing primer, so when I put this stuff on my face I was convinced it would dry me out. Amazingly it did not! It did a great job. My make-up looked fantastic for quite a long time.

I only wear make-up on special occasions, so only generally for 4-6 hours. Usually by the end of the event the make-up is settling into fine lines, however this stuff did not do that. I kept checking myself in the mirror (as I normally do) so I could smooth out the stuff that settled into fine lines, but I never had to.

There are two drawbacks however. Using this primer made it feel like I had pounds of make-up on my face. My make-up looked fine, but it felt heavy.

Second, is the smell when you're first applying it. It's heavily scented. I hated the smell. Very perfumey. I thought for sure I was going to have an allergic reaction to it. I didn't though. Also the scent doesn't last, otherwise I would not be giving this a good review.

I will almost definitely use this again, and would recommend it for anyone, even dry skinned ladies!

3.2/5

Not meant for oily skin

I love the texture, smell and that this primer is natural. However, it is too greasy feeling after a couple hours for oily skin ladies. I really love this brand though.

May 22, 2018

A prime that works without creepy ingredients? Yes please!

As someone with oily skin, I always have the issue of having my makeup fade away over the course of the day. But except for the odd special occasion, i have shied away from primers because I feel like I'm putting a mask of chemicals on my face. I enjoyed testing out this primer that I received as a surprise from chickadvisor, because I felt like it let my skin breathe and I didn't feel like I was wearing a mask. I used this along with my normal BB cream for the last few weeks, and I feel that it works well. Things stayed in place and I still
    had a natural look. I would recommend this primer, and buy it for myself when I run out.

smooth primer indeed

apart from the main pros of this product being naturally derived and cruelty free, it truly is a great primer.. i used this primer after putting on lotion as i have very dry skin.. it glides on super smooth. the foundation then comes on super silky which is amazing.. i used this with a BB cream as well and it was amazing as well. i only found that it still lacked in smoothness on my patchy areas which was around the chin and around the nose. it left some dry white patches and an uneven finish.

the product has a very rustic sage type smell. personally i love the smell and find it gives it that true earth friendly vibe. thank you #chickadvisor for letting me test yet another awesome product. #gotitforfree

Good natural primer

Primer came in a easy-to-use tube format. Went on creamy like a moisturizer rather than a lotion, which I was surprised about. Don't need to use a lot. Was worried that it would be oily because it went on so thick. Makeup application was easy and blended more because the primer was thick. Was ok though after 7 hour wear. Not especially oily and makeup stayed on well. Should get a lot of use out of one tube.

2.8/5

May 21, 2018

Did not remove any imperfections

I thought I would get a little bit of cover up, but nothing at all. Its just a cream for the face, provides nothing else. I used it under my face cream on some days but then clumped my cream on my face.

Updated On: May 21, 2018