Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great coverage!

I tried this product on freshly washed skin, without primer or moisturizer and it STILL COVERED my uneven skin!! Amazing! Very lightweight and blends wonderfully. This is my new go to foundation.

Updated On: February 20, 2018

Received this product free to test, and absolutely love it.

February 20, 2018

Best Loose Powder Foundation I've ever tried!

Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation is the best loose powder foundation that I have ever used. It feels like on my skin, like I'm wearing nothing and has the perfect amount of coverage! It is definitely my new favourite foundation!

High Quality Make Up Product

Love this natural loose powder foundation. It definitely has a light coverage that also feels light on the face. It also does not dry out the skin or crease throughout the day. It is also good for those who are sensitive to scents, because it has none.

February 19, 2018

My new favourite foundation!!

I am in love with Nude by Nature’s loose powder foundation, it is my new favourite foundation! This powder foundation is super easy to apply, and can be applied very quickly. I love that it is a natural make-up as I have skin that is rather sensitive and this make-up does not irritate my skin at all. It is a lightweight make-up with great, full coverage potential. You can use a small amount of powder for alight coverage effect, or add more to provide heavy coverage if needed. I also love that this loose foundation has a mattifying effect as my skin is often oily at times. I have a very pale complexion (I’m typically the lightest light colour in the make-up spectrum) and I chose Ivory. I find this colour is a slight bit darker than my original skin colour, but it gives me a little colour which is nice.

Since my last favourite foundation discontinued a few years ago, I have been struggling to find a new foundation that was perfect for my skin type. Over these last few years I have been trying different products, typically liquid foundations and these products have worked ok, but they haven’t been, “the one.”

I am happy to say that this make-up is all I have been looking for and more! I am so glad to have had the opportunity to try this product complimentary for reviewing purposes. It is an amazing make-up product and I highly recommend it!

#gotitfree #nudebynature #chickadvisor

Beautiful me!

Where have you been my whole life? This Nude by Nature loose powder foundation provided excellent coverage. It even covered a light, fairly large birth mark I have on my face. My face didn't feel heavy and caked with makeup. It provided a light, beautifully smooth coverage. This product will be in my daily makeup routine for sure.

Wow! Great coverage!

This powder has amazing coverage!

Overall, I would highly rate and recommend this powder foundation. I have never had such great coverage with a powder foundation before. The design of the container makes it easy to apply the right amount on the brush and it goes on flawlessly! I am simply in love with this foundation and it has amazing value! You don’t need a lot, so this will last me awhile! My skin feels amazing all day with this foundation on.
    #gotitfree but my opinion is my own!

Nude by nature concealer #flawless

Received this product from #chickadvisor for testing! Love the fist look of it, looks very nice and promising!!
    So after applying #nudebynature primer and using #nudebynature mineral brush it applies very nice and easily. The concealer gives such a natural look. Covering all the right areas. Normally I do love a fuller makeup, but I did feel this was just the right coverage. The ivory color is light enough for very pale skin!! Leaves a nice glow.
    #flawlessfinish
    #bestmineralconcealer

1.7/5

Not a Powder for me

I'm a powder girl, through & through but this one just didn't sit right on me. I #gotitfree through Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.
    The color was an excellent match on my skin even though we could only pick the color off the swatches online, so I'll give it that but otherwise it just looked cakey & made my skin look worse. I did not feel flawless with it on.
    It might have helped having a different brush than the one sent with it maybe but I doubt it.

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and we are pleased to hear that you were able to find the right shade to match your skintone. For best results, we recommend applying the Perfecting Primer underneath the foundation as it creates a smooth, even base for make-up application and helps extends wear. Our Flawless Brush works great with the foundation as the short, tightly packed bristles of the Flawless Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish.  Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance at customercare@nudebynature.com.

Great Powder Foundation!

Wow! I would definitely buy this foundation again. It goes on so smoothly, and never looks cakey. It's easy to keep on you so that you can reapply on the go. I recommend using their brush with it as it fits the container and give a nice application.

A pretty good product...

First off I really liked the container! The little mesh dispenser makes it much easier to use than a lot of other powder foundations. Easier to get the right amount on your brush. The coverage was pretty good also, although the finish wasn't as matte as my usual foundation. The only problem I had was not with the product but rather the website. I found it hard to navigate so trying to choose the right color online was impossible because I could only find the names of the shades but not what they looked like. So I was forced to guess and ended up with a shade a bit too dark. All in all though, the foundation was really good!