Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation

Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation offers a fresh clean finish to your face after you applied primer and foundation as a base. It smooths out any blotches to give you a uniform look. It is easy to apply and takes only seconds to hold your make-up together all day long.

March 02, 2018

Nude lives up to the name!!

This powder was so light it really felt like my face was nude! Lasts all day and great coverage! Be mindful of what colour you select... Wish I had gone 1-2 shades lighter! It will definitely be my summer colour!!!

No mess !!

Love the container no messy counters and no waste.also great for travel. It offers great coverage and loved the colour. Would definitely recommend to all my friends.

Mama

I was excited to receive my full size sample of nude by nature loose powder. I couldn’t wait to try it out. It was better than I could have expected. It’s lightweight and makes my skin feel like silk. The colour blended seemlessly with my nature skin tone.
    I have never tried Nude by Nature before but this is now my go to brand! I even went out and bought the liquid foundation and concealer as soon as I saw it on shelves.
    I highly recommend this product!

Would definitelybuy this again

When I put it on I wasn’t expecting it to stay on very long. It went on nice and light and I couldn’t even feel it on my skin. It went on nice and even and looked very natural.

New favourite!

I received the loose powder foundation to try as part of the ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I tried it with their primer and it worked really well on my skin and made it look flawless. It didn't clog my pores and feels great on my face. Overall I would recommend it to my friends!

Must try product

Received NATURE BY RADIANT LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION through chickadvisor for free to try and review.its natural product, stays whole day well. It ia good for light coverage.

Fantastic!

Thanks @chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this great produce for free #gotitfree
    I'm not generally a fan of loose powder as I find it can be cakey and make my dry skin look worse, but not this time! This was super fine so it was able to easily glide over my face. It was very light but could be added to in order to achieve more coverage. I also like that not too much product comes out so you're not wasting anything! And the best part? No synthetics and not tested on animals. Great job @nudebynatureca.

Very happy

@chickadvisor @nudebynature #gotitfree I am very happy with thr coverage of the powder.. I picked online so I know to get lighter next time but I tested regardless.. Freckles show through but I like that.

Really nice foundation

Thank you @chickadvisor for the complimentary @nudebynatureca mineral products.
    I love that #nudebynatureca is cruelty free, there are no synthetic ingredients and is not tested on animals! The radiant loose powder foundation was very easy to apply with the brush that was provided and could easily be built up if necessary. It was lightweight and blended well. I thought I ordered the lightest colour and it was a bit dark but did blend well. This mineral make-up didn't have any strange scents and wore well all day. I tried it with and without primer and both ways worked for me. The primer diffently did help it last longer though. Thank you @Chickadvisor for the nice make-up. #gotitfree #productreviewclub #chickadvisor #lovenudebynature

FIY: If you were wanting to try this foundation @shoppersdrugmartofficial is now carrying it.