Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great Colour & Lightweight Coverage

I was worried the colour would not be accurate to my skin tone or not close to what I normally use. Although a bit darker than my normal brand of powder foundation I liked that it was lightweight and provided decent coverage. Some ingredients were a bit questionable (not 100% chemical free). If they expand their colour palette in the future I may consider purchasing, but for now I will stick to my normal brand of natural and chemical free foundation.

Love the coverage

I was able to try this product out for free and it fast has become a part of my everyday make up as it covers my skin beautiful and evens my skin out and lasts most of the day I maybe need to reapply in the early evening if going out. I would recommend this product to my friends and family and I want to try other products now

Amazing but Expensive

Love it!!
    My face didn't feel weighted down and felt really soft to the touch.
    Really love it but a little on the expensive side for me so not sure how often I could afford it.

Nude by Nature

I love the way this foundation made my skin look and feel. I prefer powder foundations as you can build the coverage you need. Further, I love the little screen in the packaging to keep you from getting too much product. The color was a perfect match and it looked like I was barely wearing anything at all (except for the fact that my face looked flawless). Love love love this new brand. Thank you for sending me this product to try for free! I will be checking out more of their products.

March 05, 2018

Très facile d utilisation avec le pinceau j ai appliqué en formant de petits cercle . C est assez couvrant sans l être trop , il a un côté légèrement crémeux qui est très apprécié pour ma part . Il y a plusieurs teintes de disponible assez pour que tout le monde en trouve une qui lui corresponde .C est une très belle découverte naturelle et sans produit chimique.

My new fave!

Love the quality and ease of the product. So fast and simple to use.
    I will definitely buy and recommend this product to everyone I know.
    I didn't think make up could be so simple!

Love!

Love the quality and ease of the product. So fast and simple to use.
    I will definitely buy and recommend this product to everyone I know.
    I didn't think make up could be so simple!

Perfection

I am thrilled with this loose powder foundation. First of all - the colour - classic beige - was the perfect match! That NEVER happens. Secondly, this powder feels so velvety on the skin, it leaves my face poreless and glowing. I can't say enough about this powder - I've tried other mineral foundations but found them heavy and cakey. This is my new foundation - hands down.

already know it's sold at a drug store near me and I'm excited!

New to Loose

I have never tried loose powder before, I have always used pressed powders. Afraid of a huge mess and how uncontrollable texture, I was scared. I am so impressed. It is so easy to use, and it blended like it was my own skin

Love the packaging!

I got this product for free with ChickAdvisor. This product had some serious pro's and con's. I waited to write my review until I had used it several days in a row to make sure this was an accurate reflection.

Pro's- the design of the product was really great. It restricts how much comes out at a time so your brush has perfect coverage each time.
    -It didn't have a horrible smell which i find most mineral products have.
    -the powder had a great silky feeling during application
    -it was long lasting and felt very lightweight all day
    Con's
    This product had two major let downs which really effected my scoring on the product.
    1. This would not be a product I would EVER purchase online if I was not able to see testers in advance. I followed the recommendations for skin colouring from their website yet found the product I received was too dark and required quite a bit of work so that I didn't look like an oompaloompa (orange). I'm confident it will work better in the summer with a tan.
    2. During application I had to be very careful how I applied the product. This would not be a product I would recommend for someone who is new to powder foundation. I found it required a lot of work to blend so that there were not big dark spots on my face.