Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great product

I have received Nude by Nature powder foundation for free to test it and I am really surprised how good this product is. My most favourite thing about this foundation is the way it looks after my natural oils have set in, it gives a glow and keeps my oil longer than any other powder foundation I've tried.

Beautiful natural coverage

I highly recommend this loose powder foundation to anyone who wants a light natural look. It provides just the right amount of coverage to fill in small skin flaws and fine lines, without having a "made-up" look. It also stays on all day when I use the Nude By Nature perfecting primer with it. I have yet to try this product without it however.

I would recommend this product to all my friends - especially my mommy friends that have only 5 minutes to get ready. It's so quick to apply with the #11 brush.

I think I'll be buying this product again as soon as it hits the shelves!

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review.

Great product

I received this product for free to sample it. I loved it. The only issue I had was it wasn't my colour. It smelled amazing, it went on amazingly, it looked great on my face (other than the colour)...it was great! I loved that it even had a cover so the amount that came out was controlled and not too much on my brush. It was also very light on my face. It didn't feel like there was anything on my face.

Great lightweight powder foundation

I'm so happy I got to try out this powder foundation. It's super lightweight and gives very effective coverage. The color blended great with my skin tone giving me a natural glowy look. I definitely suggest giving it a try.

Effet bronzant et scintillant

La poudre libre éclat du teint #W7 spiced sand est vraiment jolie. Ça me donne un magnifique teint bronzé et elle est légère comme une plume sur ma peau. J'ai vraiment aimé la manière que le contenant est fait puisqu'il permet d'éviter les dégâts de poudre dans notre trousse de maquillage. J'ai adoré ce produit puisqu'il est fait à partir d'ingrédients naturel. Il est certain que j'y adhère!
    Merci nudebynature

Radiant for SURE

I am an avid mineral loose foundation user. I have been using Nude by Nature for about a week and LOVE the results. The packaging is by far the best I have seen which causes very little wasted powder. The formula is great. Great coverage and lasts all day, even after going to the gym. I am super happy with this product and will be purchasing in the future.

Flawless Natural Coverage

I have never head of this product before and I'm so glad that I got chance to try it out. I don't wear a lot of makeup, I usually use a compact powder and some blush. This loose powder by nude by nature is really silky and goes on so smooth and flawless. It blends right into my skin and leaves my skin feeling really soft, smooth and silky. It's so easy to apply and it give my skin a really natural look, which is perfect for me. The colour is really amazing and matches and look amazing and so natural. It looks like you're not wearing any makeup at all. I am very impressed with this powder foundation and will buy it again for sure. Highly recommend.

Light powder with a great touch by Nude by Nature

I tested this product for free and I really liked how the powder combined with the primer from Nude by Nature gave a great velvet texture to my skin. The powder is very light weight as it is a loose powder, but it applied great to the skin if you are looking for a light coverage. I felt that my skin was ready fro a casual day after applying just the primer + the loose powder and it was quick to remove the make-up after. I recommend!

NUDE BY NATURE RADIANT LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION

I regularly use Bareminerals loose powder foundation but I was very excited to try nude by nature loose powder foundation. I liked the mesh over the powder and the size of the container, the packaging is beautiful. The product itself was a very good match with my skin tone, I think the nude by nature website had good descriptions of the colour to expect. It is a light feeling and easy coverage building product - which I really like and was exactly what I want in my foundation. I tend to have pink and red undertones in my skin and was very happy with the coverage. This is a product I could really see myself using long term. My only 2 concerns were where to purchase and the cost.

Great product!

I had the opportunity to try the Nature By Radiant Loose Powder Foundation from Chick Advisor. I used to use a powder foundation and stopped because I didn't like the dry chalky look it always gave me and frankly it didn't give me the coverage I wanted, but since using this Nature By Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, I have now switched back to a powder foundation. This foundation went on smooth and has a really natural look and feel and it has great coverage!