Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 09, 2018

Awesome Powder

Nude By Nature radiant loose powder foundation is amazing. This powder goes on smoothly with a brush. It is light and you can’t feel it on your face. It didn’t cause any breakouts.

March 09, 2018

Light as air

I was so pleased to get a chance to try this foundation. The foundation is light powder that applies easily with a brush for a smooth finish. The light coverage is great for everyday. The powder didn't settle into the fine lines on my face . The container is great for controlling the amount of powder on the brush. Best powder foundation I have tried. #gotitfree #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA

Great powder!

What I like so much about this product was that it did not make my face look cakey. It was very natural-looking and I got a lot of compliments. The texture was a lot lighter than most of the other powder foundations I've had. Which made this product looks very natural. Another product I will be adding to my beauty case

March 08, 2018

Loved it, but should've chosen another color!

Getting the chance to participate in this product review had allowed me to try new things that I still hadn't tried, and this is one of them!! Foundation! ah the joys of foundation!!!!! Never been my forte because I always found people who wore it to give an oily, cakey feel...(once again, my knowledge is pretty minimal!!) so I was a bit scared to try this powder foundation!!

I actually liked it more than I thought!!! No oily residue, no cakey feel, no smell!!!! Nothing!!!! It felt airy and soft and I loved it!...my only problem was I believe I chose a shade that was too dark for my skin, so it didn't fit very well as it was very showy, but I still loved it! I would definitely buy more, only this time, in the right color!!! :-)

Lightweight

I was apprehensive about receiving this foundation; choosing a foundation color online (or even in stores) tends to be a hit or miss for someone with my skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a perfect fit when my package arrived. It is a loose powder foundation so you can build up the coverage if you'd like. I love grabbing this for my ten-minutes-before-I-need-to-rush-out-the-door routine. A very light dusting of powder takes care of any redness, gives a very natural look, and helps keep you looking matte throughout the day. Or if I have more time layering this with concealer and a powder blush and bronzer completes a more elevated look. While I haven't purchased it yet there's an amazing deal at Shoppers drug mart for a starter kit including a primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, translucent powder, brush and case for $50. I can't wait to grab it on my next trip!

#gotitfree #nudebynatureCA

Sabrina Rivest

Jai applique cette poudre, c’est simplement vraiment beau le résultat! Facile à appliquer, ne partait pas. La peau respire, c’est très léger! Wow

Loose Powder Foundation

This is an amazing product! I have combination skin with patches of red and this product covers it nicely! I love how light weight it feels on my skin! It comes off so easily, but it lasts all day! I am a baker and I'm in a hot kitchen all day long and this product stands up to my daily routines!

March 08, 2018

Beautifully natural powder foundation!

I will start off by saying that my skin type is mainly combination/oily, but also quite sensitive. The Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation has quickly become my favourite due to how gentle it is, but also how nicely it sits on the skin even with it having about medium coverage. Although it is a powder foundation, it sits very naturally on the skin and I don't find it settles strangely throughout the day. It also lasts quite well throughout the day without any touch ups. Keep in mind, as I am writing this review it is winter, so I can't say the longevity during the warmer months. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future. The Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation was sent to me for free for reviewing purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

March 08, 2018

I love how it made me look and feel

Due to some skin issues I have trouble finding a cover up that actually covers up. I have Lupus and have had discoid leisons for the last few years. No matter what kind of cover up it just wouldn't cover it without irritating or showing. Till I tried the Nude by Nature Radiant loose powder foundation. Especially after using the Primer, holy cow my skin never looked Better, not too thick, just perfect and it wasn't irritating my lesions. I will buy this again!!

March 08, 2018

This is a great product, will be buying again.

Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to test the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation.

I was a little worried that I picked the wrong colour, but to my surprise I picked one pretty close to my skin tone. It took me a few tries to make sure I didn't put too much product on the brush. A little really does go a long way. My friends commented on what I using as it looks really natural. I will be buying it again once I finish my sample.