Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 18, 2018

Great value but was too dark for me

I really liked the finish of the Radiant Loose Powder by Nude. It did not settle in between the lines on my face and was very light weight. The Beige colour was a bit too dark and yellow on me, so I'm curious to try a lighter colour next time. The volume you get is a very great value for something that has great natural ingredients. I would definitely buy this the next time I'm shopping for a powder.

Light and feels great

I love this foundation. It goes on so light and effortlessly. My pores don't feel clogged and skin feels like it can breathe. Has not caused any break outs, which is amazing, feels so natural. I got this free to try through chick advisor and will continue to use.

NOT for DRY skin!!

I have dry skin. Canadian Winters make my skin extra dry. Horribly dry. So my review is on how this works on very dry skin.
    I tried the lightest cool colour in the radiant loose powder foundation. I am very pale. I tried N2 Classic Beige. The colour I think wasn’t bad. It would wasn’t yellow or orange. I could have added more if I had a tan or to cover my freckles. My problem is that this foundation was not at all a good fit for my very dry skin. I tried several moisturizers, several weeks, and it just didn’t work. This foundation just sat on my skin and stuck to it like a mask. A powder mask. It wasn’t pretty.
    Maybe in the summer this will be different. But in the winter....no, not for me.
    I was able to try the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation from Nude by Nature for free thanks to Chickadvisor #gotitfree.

March 18, 2018

Feels like you're not even wearing makeup

This foundation is great for a sheer/light coverage (not ideal if you require medium to heavier coverage). It is so light you can't even tell you are wearing it. I did have a nice smooth, even complexion when using this foundation with the primer but neither really did much to help with concealing my pores (which are on the larger side). I would definitely recommend this foundation if you're into the natural look.

Not the correct shade

I think I would have really liked Nude by Nature Loose Powder Foundation but the one I received was not the correct color for me. It made my face look like it was tinted orange. I liked the way it stayed on my skin. It was not too heavy and didn't really feel like I had anything on at all. The only problem I found was with the packaging. A lot was wasted because of the way you have to get the powder out of the container and I found there was a lot of spillage when going from the container to my face. I did try a different brush and it helped but I think if the container was different, it would be better.
    #loveNudeByNature #gotitfree @ChickAdvisor

Great for light coverage

I really love this product for days where I want lighter coverage. It does a great job of "perfecting" skin - I have a bit of redness around my nose, forehead and chin, and the loose powder helps to smooth out my complexion. I love that it's a satin finish and looks very natural, but better!

If you have heavy acne or redness this may not be for you - I find it doesn't really build beyond light/meduim coverage.

Updated On: March 18, 2018

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor

Awesome product

I received the Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation for free. This stuff is absolutely amazing. It covers perfectly, lasts all day, doesn't stain clothes, easy to apply. Will be using this stuff so the time!

New Brunswick, Canada

So light weight and provides even coverage!

I received this product complementary from Chick Advisor, and as someone who doesn't wear a lot of make up or heavily applied make up, i was pleasantly surprised at home this left my face feeling! It wasn't drying, took very little powder, and covered very well! Took all the shine away effortlessly!

March 17, 2018

Redness gone and a natural glow!

I received this package of Perfecting Primer Base, Radiant Loose Powder, and a Mineral Brush by @nudebynatureca from @chickadvisor to try. These products really surprised me! The perfecting primer applies smooth and evenly. The radiant loose powder feels like silk, and the mineral brush is perfect for applying.
    It perfectly covered my redness and left a nice matte finish all day long.
    Best of all - nobody noticed I was wearing makeup to achieve this glow!

#loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA #gotitfree

March 17, 2018

The best powder foundation yet.

I have been using this since the beginning of time and feel confident every time I repurchase.
    I use this as a trusty touch up, if I'm Im going out after work, my daytime foundation has faded, I simply pat this powder over, and it gives good coverage to any blemishes that are on show after the morning fade. It's important to not go overboard as it can look cakey, but the coverage is great.