Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 20, 2019

I like others better

I was really hoping I would like this product but I had seen mixed reviews. I did not find it gave me the coverage I was looking for. It just lightly evened out my complexion but still a lot showed through. I prefer Bare Minerals over this.

October 17, 2019

Life changing!

I have super sensitive skin and foundation has always irritated it! This foundation is heaven. It's so gentle, and since it's a powder, it sits on your skin, it's not soaking in. It provides a literally Flawless cover! You can do a sheer layer, or build it up, and people have been complimenting me and saying my skin looks amazing, when it's really just the foundation! With clean ingredients, it makes me feel good about using it! I'll never use a liquid foundation ever again!

August 13, 2019

Powder foundation - lightweight, good coverage

I've never been one to wear liquid foundation, even wearing a tinted moisturizer often feels heavy. I do love this product because it feels weightless and provides even coverage and reduces shine.

I don't have many blemishes to cover up but do feel this powder foundation is buildable in coverage.

I love the fact that it's mineral based as well and haven't experienced any breakouts.

August 05, 2019

Great coverage

I use this in the shade W2 and it is amazing. I add it to my t-zone on top of a light coverage foundation to really set the foundation. It can also be warn on its own.

July 18, 2019

Radiant Loose Powder Foundation

I absolutely love this product. It doesn't irritate my skin. It gives me natural and radiant finish.This product helps control oil and shine. Very good coverage.

May 19, 2019

I luv this product

I have ouly sensitive skin and have never had a reaction ...it looks so natural on. I luv the colour choice..you can use this without foundation underneath. Has really good coverage.

May 02, 2019

After using this, I can’t look back!

I used to be big on liquid full coverage foundations. I have sensitive skin and it was just too much for me. After trying this at shoppers drug Mart, I’m extremely and pleasantly surprised that it gave such a natural beautiful glowy coverage! It feels so good to know that what I’m putting on my skin isn’t full of chemicals. Recommend!!

April 27, 2019

Wow! I’m Converted!

I had been a loyal wearer of Bare Minerals loose powder foundation for years. At my local Shoppers Drug Mart, they didn’t carry Bare Minerals so I tried out this product by Nude By Nature. Ah-mazing. I bought the W4 Soft Sand colour. It applies so smoothly to my face and doesn’t feel heavy. I feel that it evens out my skin tone and makes it look flawless. The size of the container is generous and I love the way the powder comes out - makes for such easy application to my makeup brush. I’m so happy I purchased this product and the price was absolutely affordable. A definite winner here!

April 15, 2019

Go to product

This is one of my go to products, nice light coverage. I usually use a bit of concealer over troubled spots. My only concern is the colour range, I have to be a little creative since I am lighter then the lightest colour.
    This product is wonderful.

April 03, 2019

Nice everyday powder

I recently received this powder as part of a trial and was pleasantly surprised. I have sensitive/combination skin and it can be tricky to find a good match. My skin had no problem adjusting and it felt very clean and breathable going on. I used the primer before applying the powder to increase the wear. The only problem was that I chose my shade online and it came a little darker than my skin tone. I will save the rest of this product to use in the summer when I have a tan.
    I actually loved the line so much that I went out and bought other products they make.