Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Touch of Glow Highlight Stick Reviews

A versatile stick for easy highlighting, creating points of light, intense colour, and luminous sheen.

• Contains Vitamin E, Carnauba Wax, Kakadu Plum, Quandong and Desert Lime.
  • Quick and easy application
  • Hydrating ingredients
  • Easy to blend for versatile use
  • Ideal for on the go use
  • Fragrance-free

Available in three shades: Bronze, Champagne, and Rose.  For more information, please visit Nude by Nature

September 20, 2018

beautiful product

I was skeptical of this when I first saw it, thinking it would just be another shiny slimy sparkly highlight. It is a beautiful highlighter. I just adds enough highlight to make you look bright and alert. It kind of gives you a lift! It goes on well and blends wonderfully and dries to a natural look and feels fabulous. I used it on my cheeks and forehead and to highlight my eyes. paired with the bronzer from this line you hardly need anything else on your face, especially in the summer. And I just love the fact that it is NOT tested on animals, you can use nude by nature and feel great about not hurting animals or the planet.

2.7/5

Not the best glow

I am the type of girl who loves a blinding highlighter and this Nude by nature one was a flop for me. tried it in store before i bought it and it seemed really nice. after paying $28 + tax for it i was excited to ry it as the highlight stick i currently has breaks my skin out after use and Nude by nature products usually don't. I open it and there is NO pigment on my skin. it blends into nothing and no amount of light can even make the glow visible. it was overpriced and did not work for me. somemone who may like a little brightening if they have dry skin may enjoy the super subtle glow but thats about it.

Happy highlighting!

This was actually my first highlighter stick as I usually use powder. I'm very happen with the outcome and the ability to put it exactly where it's needed ;) the rose colour matches my skin tone perfectly! I'd recommend this product :)

2.3/5

September 19, 2018

Too sparkly for my tastes

I found this highlighter stick too sparkly for my preferences. Other highlighting sticks I have used have left more of a shimmer whereas this one has bigger sparkles in it that stand out too much. The big sparkles did stick around but I found that the shimmer disappeared quickly.

September 18, 2018

I like it, but not as a highlighter... Rose colour

I have the Rose coloured highlighter. I am medium skintone and this is way too pink to be used as a highlight. I used it as a blush and it was pretty but didn't last very long. I also put it on my eyelids as a lid colour and it didn't crease and stayed much longer than on my cheek. I will continue to use the highlight as eye shadow. I would buy the champagne colour for a highlight.

March 22, 2018
    Peru

AMAZING product

I have an oily skin and I wasn’t a fan of highlighters before due to the extrashine that my skin already gives me. Then I saw this company nudebynature , I tried the highlight because it was shine but not greasy the color was natural and the texture creamy ... I fell in love right away . I went back to the store and bought it right away. It’s my everyday product :)