Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews
#13 in Snacks

January 05, 2018

nice snack

i like to munch on these in the evening, kind of a reward for getting through the day.some days are pretty crazy around here, i work ,come home and try to cook dinner,bath baby,dog wants attention( he is the biggest baby in the house) make dinner and make sure the other boy is doing his homework,phew i need 8 arms sometimes

December 11, 2017

I didnt like them :(

Recently tried these pretzel sticks.
    They were "ok" but I probably wouldn't purchase them as a regular snack.
    The portion of nutella was quite small for my liking.

November 03, 2017

My Son is Obsessed

Every time I go to the grocery store I need to pick up at least one. My son sees them in the rack by the cashiers and excitedly asks for them calling them his "surprise". They are a huge success at my place and will continue to purchase them. Love the packaging and how easy it is for my child to hold and tastes great!

October 17, 2017

Le nutella j'adore !

Un produit classique revisité ideal pour vous enfants mais pas seulement car toute la famille apprécie le bon gout du nutella.
    Ici il y a des bretzels ce qui donne un petit goût sucré salé.

October 17, 2017

A needed fix for my son!! He loves it for a quick snack.

My son just loves this Nutella product. He is a true Nutella lover. He loves covering anything in the richness of chocolate spread. It is a great treat to have around the house as we do not bring this product to school.

September 26, 2017

Great Product

Love this product. It's inexpensive and great to add to my child's lunchbox. She loves Nutella and it's convenient to take anywhere ! It's also a great snack to just grab anytime.

September 26, 2017

Nutella Snack

This product is very clever, and easy if your an on the go kind of person, its a grab and go! non-messy snack and very appealing. I would highly recommend this product!!

September 22, 2017

yummy

Loving these! The paring of salty and sweet cannot be beat. Satisfying the nutella craving while not indulging too much. Wishing it was a bit bigger though.

September 16, 2017

J'adore

J'adoooooore ce produit!! Je suis heureuse qu'il soit de retour dans les grandes surfaces, il manque cependant le jus de fruit qui était vendu avec durant mon enfance, mais c'est un début!

September 14, 2017

A good snack!

I really liked trying this product. I liked the Nutella Hazelnut spread on the pretzel it was delicious! I liked the taste and how you could put the Nutella Hazelnut spread on a pretzel to eat! It makes a terrific snack at any time of the day. The taste of the Nutella Hazelnut spread had a nice taste.