Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 08, 2017

Nutella & GO pretzel sticks, c'est ce que mon garcon mange quand il doit prendre une collation salée (parce qu'il a un probleme de santé) Le salé des pretzel c'est ce qu'il lui faut!!

June 06, 2017

I tried this I didn't mind them but my son really enjoyed them as he loves anything that involves Natala I think he preferred the breadstick ones better but the pretzel ones weren't horrible definitely would buy them again if I had coupons and they were on sale but I wouldn't pay full price

June 06, 2017

I love the way it tastes. I always want 5 more every time ! Although it's not too healthy for you, it soo good and I would recommend this 100 times a day !!

May 25, 2017

These taste amazing. Great for a pick me up n go snack. I love the dip and eat. Convient to carry In purse or backpack. Once u have one you will want another.

May 09, 2017

The combination of pretzels and Nutella didn't seem to mesh well when I picked up the package, but I'm soooo glad that I gave it a try - it's one of my favourite snacks now!

April 26, 2017

A perfect size and the perfect combo of sweet and salty and prevents you from having to buy then pack the two products separately. It saves time and packaging and makes it so much more convenient, Between the snap of the pretzel to the smoothness f the chocolate this is my ultimate snack that awakens all of my senses at once.

April 13, 2017

This is good for those on the go. The Nutella spread is combined in a convenient package with pretzel sticks that come in either salted or unsalted option. I love hazelnut and I'm always commuting, so this is great for me to grab and enjoy on the go. The only complaint I have is it's a bit expensive for the size, so not a really good value to buy. Other than that, it's delicious and very convenient.

2.7/5

April 05, 2017

It's a great concept, taken after the Japanese snacks of cookie-and-dip.
    Who would have known that the americans would copy the asian nations one day!
    However, it's a bit untasty... It's an in between healthy and unhealthy. I'd rather go full out unhealthy on Dunkaroos or on full out healthy on vegetables and dip.

January 16, 2017

I love the combination of sweet and salty, so I figured I would like these! The salty from the pretzels mixed with the sweet from the Nutella makes a great combination. The only thing I would change about this product is adding more pretzels to the container. I was left with a lot of Nutella that I ended up eating on its own.

January 16, 2017

I was invited to try these at a reduced cost in exchange for my honest review.

I bought a pack at Shoppers for $1.79. I really enjoyed the combination of salty and sweet..it is a snack that would satisfy both cravings. I did find the package size a little misleading..you don't get that much in a package. I would definitely use a bag of pretzels, and a jar of Nutella at home, but the convenience of the pre-packaging is handy..especially if there is a risk of things getting crushed in your bag.