Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews

May 25, 2020

Love it but Size too small

2 and 4 year old love these and share one together. (there's about 14 sticks in each one and plenty Nutella to share for all) great size for travelling

April 24, 2020

Great snack

This is a great snack for those busy days and the taste is heavenly. The combination of pretzels and Nutella is really good.

Worth having some in the house all the time.

2.7/5

April 16, 2020

PALM OIL

SO, basically, there is so much palm oil in Nutella that it makes it such an horrible thing tho buy knowing the impact of it on our planet. I recommend you just buy any hazelnut spread, because I swear they all taste the same, and go from here.

March 08, 2020

Not a fan. Nutella in the jar seems better.

Not a fan of this one.
    The value for such a minimal quality and a few sticks dosent add up.
    I found the nutella a little tough and the sticks were breaking when we tried to dip them to the bottom. The flavor of the pretzels was also just ok.

March 07, 2020

Ooooo Nutella

This is probably the best snack I carry in my handbag all the time.i think it’s light as well as fulfil my hunger.i love to spread Nutella on bread too

March 07, 2020

Love it!

These Nutella and Go snack packs are great! They taste so good and are a great snack for when you're in a rush or on the road. Pack them in the kids' lunch and off they go!

February 26, 2020

Great snack!

Love this!! It's a great snack for kids or as a sneaky little treat for adults! The saltiness from the pretzels and the sweet creaminess from the nutella make a great combination!

January 30, 2020

I have been enjoying this product since I first tried it.

I have been telling anyone I notice who is super busy and could use a pick me up type of already prepared snack to try Nutella and Go Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks. They are fabulous and do not give me a lag me down feeling. I feel replenished with some energy to keep going and to calm my hunger a little longer while I am still busy. They meet plenty of my needs including calming my growling tummy and providing me with some nourishment from delicious tasting hazelnuts. Sweet and salty cravings are satisfied and I can hold off longer before needing a meal.

January 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

100% Reccomend

The taste is absolutely delicious and they are just perfect for on the go/a quick snack. The mixture of chocolate and pretzel make a wonderful combination

December 13, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

My kids didint like

Not inspired me and my kids but my husband like and eat like snacks. I buy for frends like a present for Christmas maby my frends like this product ..