Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews
#7 in Snacks

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again and again

I love Nutella & Go! Hazelnut Spread + Breadsticks 😍 because is my favorite snack to go. Is sweet and breastick are crunchy. ❤ Ideal for kids too is really good snacks.

September 25, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Delicious

My children are super picky so it is hard to find something they like. They absolutely love these and I do not feel terrible about giving it to them. They are delicious and from a brand I trust.

September 22, 2019

Delicious

Love how this comes in a small package and is the perfect amount. The sweet and salty taste really compliment each other in this duo. Nutella is genius for coming up with this product!

September 13, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Crunchy, deliciousness

I would recommend this product to any Nutella fan. They are the perfect size for a quick, sweet-but not too sweet-snack. I did think they cost a little more than they needed to cost. That being said though, I didn't think they were too costly while snacking on one😋

Connecticut, United States

Great on the go snack for fans of nutella

My girls love when I add NUTELLA & GO HAZELNUT SPREAD AND PRETZEL STICKS to their lunch bags. They like the saltiness of the pretzel sticks paired with the sweet and oh so smooth hazelnut spread. If you love Nutella and pretzels, you will love this on the go snack.

United States

Great to go snack!

Nutella to go with Pretzel sticks is a perfect on the go snack! The kids love the salty pretzel and hazelnut spread combination. The container has it all and is easy to grab and go with. I feel good knowing we are all enjoying a tasty snack. It fits into lunch bags easily and is pretty much mess free. There’s a great ratio of pretzels to Nutella. We love this snack!

Arizona, United States

Delicious, Quick, and Easy

My kids really enjoy Nutella & Go. This is their favorite treat snack and they always ask to purchase it when they see it in the store. It is a yummy snack in a grab and go container! We will definitely keep purchasing these!

New York, United States

Great on the go snack

I pack this for my kids and myself for lunch. It's a great on the go snack. The combination of hazelnut and pretzel sticks is perfect. My kids ask for it by name.

August 22, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Amazingly delicious products

This Nutella and Go snacks is something that me and my kids literally eat everyday! We are a huge fan of Nutella and We enjoy eating it with the whole family especially on the go or while we're on the road! So delicious and taste so good!

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Tasty on the go treat!

This is a tasty on the go treat. Easy to pick
    In your bag great fro car trips for the kids! Would love a little more nutella to pretzel ratio but overall a great sweet snack! Sweet and salty! Yum!