Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews
#7 in Snacks

March 05, 2018

Awesome....simply awesome

We are a Nutella family through and through and when I saw these I immediately though school lunches but they work for a quick snack anywhere. My kids love them, even the teen and the bit of salt adds a nice bit of something special. Best thing is there is more than enough Nutella for all of the prezel sticks which helps the reduce the amount of left over food that hits the floor of my car.

March 05, 2018

Granddaughter Favorite

I have tried these and they are very good. They are a quick grab and go snack that it healthier than a lot of the processed prepackaged snacks out there. But more than that my granddaughter absolutely loves them. They are her go to treat every time!!! And I don’t mind letting her have more than one a day

February 16, 2018

C'est super bon!

J'adore le nutella, c'est tout autant bon avec des fruits que sur des toasts. Ça me donne de l'énergie pour ma journée. C'est une collation vite fait bien fait. C'est délicieux, miam! Ça m'apporte du bonheur dans mes journées trisre.

2.8/5

February 16, 2018

Sweet & Salty Treat

The Nutella & pretzels were a quick snack. A little bit sweet & little salty. Wish that this item was a bit larger. Great for on the go, but not a great value.

3.2/5

February 11, 2018

These are good for a once in a while treat or for a grab and go snack. The pretzels have just the right amount of salt and are crunchy. The nutella is the best part.

2.3/5

February 09, 2018

Un peu décevant

J’ai été déçu par ce produit. Je suis déjà une habituée du Nutella (et j’adore le nutella) , mais ce mélange biscuit nutella n’est pas l’idéal. Pour le prix, ça n’en vaut pas la peine.

February 08, 2018

Delicious!

Very delicious for a mini snack! Great to grab on the go! Wonderful snack for hungry little ones that want some food before a meal, great to have while watching movies too!

January 22, 2018

Amazing!

If you love Nutella but hate how hard it is to take with you then you'll love these! I bought a big pack at Costco and didn't expect to love them so much. Even if I don't feel like putting the pretzels together and want fresh fruit with my Nutella (seriously try it with strawberries, DELICIOUS) I can use the pretzels in my salad or eat them alone!

January 05, 2018

nice snack

i like to munch on these in the evening, kind of a reward for getting through the day.some days are pretty crazy around here, i work ,come home and try to cook dinner,bath baby,dog wants attention( he is the biggest baby in the house) make dinner and make sure the other boy is doing his homework,phew i need 8 arms sometimes

December 11, 2017

I didnt like them :(

Recently tried these pretzel sticks.
    They were "ok" but I probably wouldn't purchase them as a regular snack.
    The portion of nutella was quite small for my liking.