Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews
#7 in Snacks

October 17, 2017
    Rhône, France

Le nutella j'adore !

Un produit classique revisité ideal pour vous enfants mais pas seulement car toute la famille apprécie le bon gout du nutella.
    Ici il y a des bretzels ce qui donne un petit goût sucré salé.

October 17, 2017

A needed fix for my son!! He loves it for a quick snack.

My son just loves this Nutella product. He is a true Nutella lover. He loves covering anything in the richness of chocolate spread. It is a great treat to have around the house as we do not bring this product to school.

September 26, 2017

Great Product

Love this product. It's inexpensive and great to add to my child's lunchbox. She loves Nutella and it's convenient to take anywhere ! It's also a great snack to just grab anytime.

September 26, 2017

Nutella Snack

This product is very clever, and easy if your an on the go kind of person, its a grab and go! non-messy snack and very appealing. I would highly recommend this product!!

September 22, 2017

yummy

Loving these! The paring of salty and sweet cannot be beat. Satisfying the nutella craving while not indulging too much. Wishing it was a bit bigger though.

September 16, 2017

J'adore

J'adoooooore ce produit!! Je suis heureuse qu'il soit de retour dans les grandes surfaces, il manque cependant le jus de fruit qui était vendu avec durant mon enfance, mais c'est un début!

September 13, 2017

A good snack!

I really liked trying this product. I liked the Nutella Hazelnut spread on the pretzel it was delicious! I liked the taste and how you could put the Nutella Hazelnut spread on a pretzel to eat! It makes a terrific snack at any time of the day. The taste of the Nutella Hazelnut spread had a nice taste.

June 08, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nutella & GO pretzel sticks, c'est ce que mon garcon mange quand il doit prendre une collation salée (parce qu'il a un probleme de santé) Le salé des pretzel c'est ce qu'il lui faut!!

June 06, 2017

I tried this I didn't mind them but my son really enjoyed them as he loves anything that involves Natala I think he preferred the breadstick ones better but the pretzel ones weren't horrible definitely would buy them again if I had coupons and they were on sale but I wouldn't pay full price

June 06, 2017

I love the way it tastes. I always want 5 more every time ! Although it's not too healthy for you, it soo good and I would recommend this 100 times a day !!