Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

May 28, 2021

Wish it was vegan!

I ate Nutella so much before going vegan. Banana Nutella sandwiches was my go to quick breakfast. I was this product was vegan so that I could still enjoy it.

May 27, 2021

Great taste

My daughter loves this. She could eat all day if she could. The taste and quality are amazing. We make oatmeal bars for hikes and my children always love to put this in them

So many uses

I am seriously a Nutella junkie. I have found so many recipes for it from Nutella crepes to Nutella banana muffins, it is unreal. Add just a few ingredients and you have some beautiful icing or cake layering topping. Having a fire? Grab a waffle cone, add fruit, mini marshmallows and nutella, heat over the fire. With Nutella the recipes are endless.

The only downside is waiting for it to go on sale as it is a bit pricey.

May 26, 2021

On en a toujours dans l'armoire.

Après avoir essayer plusieurs marques c'est le Nutella qui a gagné. On en consomme à tous les jours et les enfants n'aiment que cette marque. Rien d'autre ne passe.

New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious

I would definitely buy these again, Its really delicious. My husband and I like it very much as we eat this in our spare time together with a bread. I will recommend this

Yum yum!!

There are different peanut butter brands in the market and I have tried a few but to be honest, Nutella’s hazelnut peanut butter is the best. I love the taste of this one.

Yummy!

I love to cut up my apples, and mix a small amount of Nutella with my Peanut Butter and dip my apple slices in it. It adds a burst of flavour and it so delicious and juicy. A snack all an enjoy.

Miam

Mes enfants en raffolent!
    Mes garçons adorent commencer leur journée avec une gaufre enduite de Nutella!
    Ca sent et goûte si bon comment s’en passer!

Pour les enfants

Je suis pas très portée sur le nutella les enfants adorent mais j'ai du mal a trouver cela très bon comme petit déjeuner donc je le donne plutôt en collation.

Nothing beats Nutella

This is so good! Have tried many alternatives but always come back to this one because it’s the best!! The taste is so rich and the texture is perfect, spreads easily and doesn’t separate.