Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

May 25, 2021

Nothing beats Nutella

This is so good! Have tried many alternatives but always come back to this one because it’s the best!! The taste is so rich and the texture is perfect, spreads easily and doesn’t separate.

May 25, 2021
    Iowa, United States

They don't make a big enough jar!

My whole family loves Nutella! The only downside, they don't make a big enough jar. It seems like we are always out of Nutella it goes so fast. Our favorite way to eat it is on croissants. Yum! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it, It's so smooth and chocolate tasting. You just can't go wrong no matter how you eat it. Grab a spoon and dig in. It's so good, you won't be able to stop!

May 24, 2021

Can't get enough.

No matter how much of this I buy it's always gone the next day. My house loves the taste. We tend to use it as a dip for apples, on a banana wrap, and warmed up over ice cream.

May 23, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

I love it 😻

I really love Nutella i can eat sample or with bread .Always when i make pancakes 🥞 i need nutella bananas and whipped cream Nutella is perfect every time when you want something sweet

My go to

This Nutella spread is my go to, either when I'm in a hurry or the kids are on their way to school, I just put some on toast and you have the best tasting spread out here. I love this hazelnut Nutella spread and can't get enough of it.

Tastes so good!

My kids love Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa ! It tastes so good with pancakes 🥞! Only 7 ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial colours, gluten free! I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends and will purchase it again!

I love it!!

I love Nutella! I can eat Nutella during all my meals! It is good with sweet and savory! In my house, we always have one extra to make sure, and I love to cook desserts using Nutella!

Not a fan

I guess at this time, I am strictly kraft peanut butter. When I placed this on my toast, the taste I get from it is just not my preferred taste as it is to others.

May 22, 2021

Nutella daily for breakfast in my house!

My boys go through this like it’s water! I have had to cut them off and make sure they don’t use it all in a few days! Thank goodness for Costco size !

May 21, 2021

favorite breakfast

This is my favorite sweet spread. It is great on bread or on anything. I use this as icing on cupcakes and other desserts. Love the perfect blend of deliciousness