Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

2.7/5

May 04, 2021

Excellente saveur mais fait avec huile de palme

Comme beaucoup de gens, mes enfants et moi adorons la saveur du Nutella. Par contre, sa production necessitant de l’huile de palme, je me suis tournée vers des produits équivalents et j’en ai trouvé d’autres qui sont excellents au goût sans mettre en péril la faune de ces régions du monde où pousse le palmier à huile.

Yummy treat!

Our household LOVES Nutella! Great on pancakes, strawberries, on toast with peanut butter, waffles, pretzels and in baking! Doesn’t last long in our house, but is a special treat.

The ONLY Chocolate spread

This is my all time favourite. I just eat it out of a jar, put it on top of ice cream, on butter cookies, you name it. It's the best! I've tried other chocolate spreads hut they don't match to Nutella. It's the original!

Yummy

Yummy on everything!**********************************************************************************************************************************

Nutella

Delicious nutty & chocolate treat for active women ! When in a urge of sweet, fulfilling spread on a toast with banana yummy ! Or...Crave with 1,2,3 spoons... Dip with peanut butter !

Delicious!!

Everybody loves Nutella! This is a must in our house, for kids and grown up as well! Perfect for rush mornings or week end treats. Always have some close!

May fav

I love Nutella. I like to put Nutella on my toast. I just loved it. This is my go to breakfast. I also put it on my ice cream and smoothie idk if it sounds weird but it taste amazing

Soooo tasty

We eat Nutella in our house hold and love the spread. I’ve used Nutella for pancakes cakes and muffins in my baking absolutely enjoy this product. I love how they give many options and idea with cooking recipes yummmmy Nutella

Amazing!

My family and I absolutely love Nutella! I grew up having toast and Nutella for breakfast and as an after school snack. I sometimes enjoy Nutella and peanut butter in a tortilla wrap! Great taste and great value. Highly recommend!

A childhood favorite

Nutella has always been a favourite treat in my family . Aside from spreading it on toast, you can add it to pancakes, bake with it, and even add it to lattes!