Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 21, 2021

Hazelnutty Goodness!

Nutella spread is the most favourite spread in my entire house hold. I literally use it with everything from dipping my bread, croissants and cookies to fruit and veggies and desserts into it. Its always part of my go to snacks. So yummy!

April 20, 2021

Heaven in a jar

Oh man, this is just amazing. The taste is incredible. And no other brand has been able to match this taste. The hazelnut flavour with the chocolate flavour is just wonderful. Perfect in sandwiches, on pancakes and crepes, even tried making hot chocolate with the spread that I couldn't remove from jar by adding hot milk and it was delicious

April 20, 2021

definatley buying this in bulk from costco

I absolutely love this product. Nutella is one of my weaknesses. I used to eat this in pakistan and when I moved to Canada I missed it so much I looked for it everywhere. After a few years, Nutella has become more readily available in grocery stores and buying it through Amazon is no longer necessary. Right now, buying it at a grocery store is about $1 a container cheaper, so I would seriously advise people to check their local stores first.

I have to say, Nutella here does taste a lot sweeter than it did back home, and it tastes more like chocolate than hazelnut but it is still really yummy.

Scrumptious

Who doesn't like hazelnut, i grow up having nutella its the best spread you can have on any day and you can put it to anything to whatever desert you desire. I always have nutella everytime i make a crepes. Yummy!

timeless

This is truly a timeless product. This is one of those things where no matter what age you are, you're going to love it. Eat it plain, have it for breakfast, use it in desserts...the possibilities are endless.

Sweet, but...

I wish i didn't like it as much... the taste is devine, the texture, the smell... i know it's not the best because of the Palm Oil, but nothing has been able to replace it.

Avec des bananes!

Le Nutella se marie à merveille avec des bananes. C'est ma collation sucrée préférée. Le seul inconvénient est que ce produit contient de l'huile de palme. Sinon, il est parfait!

April 18, 2021

Best chocolate spread ever!

This is amazing. It tastes just like nutty melted chocolate. While other spreads taste like melted sugar, this at least tasted like chocolate and hazelnuts.

April 18, 2021

My family’s favourite spread!

This is my family’s favourite spread for bread, waffles, and pancakes. It’s great as a dip for fruit or as a filling for crepes. Who doesn’t lobe chocolate and hazelnut?

April 16, 2021

Who will not love chocolate?

Everyone loves chocolate and this nutella will forever be the best to spread in your bread, or even eat whenever youre stressed out. We always purchase it ever since we discover it and its really surprising that it exceed pur expectation because its always the best!