Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

2.3/5

Tastes gross

Nutella is gross . My kids won’t even eat it . It tastes like chemicals . We’ve tried it on toast and I’m donuts and croissants and can’t find a winning combo . I would not buy this again.

Kids love it

My kids love this
    The price is good for such a large container of spread.
    This is definitely something that is always on my shopping list each week

This is also great for adding to your baking with tons of recipes to choose from that are going to make you need to get more haha

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Better than you expect

I was first hesitant to buy this but decided to try it once and for all. Both my kids (one extremely picky) LOVED it. It is a must in our house and it can go on everything… toast, crackers, cookies, etc. a good way to keep the kids happy!

January 11, 2022

This is a staple in our house.

This was a favorite of mine growing up, and now is a staple in the home once again. My son eats it every morning with his breakfast. Nutella on waffles with blueberries!

January 11, 2022

Always on hand!

This hazelnut spread has a great, rich, chocolatey flavour and a great consistency! It tastes Good in sandwiches, toast, desserts, or just by itself. Whenever we buy a jar, it’s never around for long!

January 10, 2022

Yum yum

This has been one of my favourite since I was a child, and now it is my oldest daughter's favourite! I cannot keep a jar in the house she's at all within two weeks alone. So delicious and satisfying

3.2/5

January 10, 2022
    United Kingdom

Not what it used to be

Recently bought this product again after a few years! Still love it.... however the taste has changed. More sweeter ans less nuttier now. Would still buy again and eat the whole tub.

January 09, 2022

I mean what is there to say... its NUTELLA!!

I don't think there is anyone out there who has yet to try Nutella but if you haven't... go try it NOW!!! I am a huge peanut butter lover but Nutella is right up there with it in my favourite spreads.

January 09, 2022
    Washington, United States

Approved by the whole house

My daughters, husband and myself love Nutella. My girls could eat this everyday. Delicious and creamy. It’s a staple in our house and always have stocked up.

January 07, 2022
    Lima, Peru

my favorite spread

I have loved Nutella since I was a young girl. I love it with strawberries or simply on top of bread. I try not to eat it for breakfast but it is definitely a treat for me when I do get it.