Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

September 24, 2015

I just love hazelnut and I haven't had Nutella for many year. Recently, I got a jar of it and I can't stop having them. It is so versatile! I've made Nutella banana smoothie, grilled Nutella sandwich with coconut butter, cookies, brownies and many more. I've tried a few other brands of hazelnut spread, but nothing can compare to Nutella!

September 24, 2015

Healthy Solution to monthly craven.

September 24, 2015

love Nutella Spread with bananas....could eat this every day, my husband loves it also.

so many things you can cook with, made a nutella cream cheese cheescake was fantastic

September 24, 2015

OMG, I lovr nutella more than my kids, I can eat it all day everyday, its good in almost everything. It nutricous , easy enough for kids to spread, and the taste is like nothing else!
    Its a little pricey but worth it

September 24, 2015

Made a fantastic desert of fruit/pound cake kebabs and drizzled warm Nutella over it.... they were a hit!

September 24, 2015

My son eats this for breakfast everyday! It's nice that it helps him be independent and I know it's a good start to his day

September 24, 2015

Great tasting, however, the sugar content in this product is quite high.

September 24, 2015

Nutella Hazelnut Spread... on Toast, waffles, crackers, fingers, the END OF THE KNIFE or just use the greatest Nutella Invention the Nutella Spoon/Knife We have it in the house all the time. You never know when Company is coming.

September 23, 2015

This spread is such a tasty treat. It's great on toast or in baking even in the middle of a pancake - my children's favorite weekend breakfast!

September 23, 2015

Love Nutella on toast in the morning. It makes a delicious snack!