Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 31, 2016

This is seriously the best thing in the universe i would BATHE IN IT ITS SOOO GOOOD I WOULD MARRY NUTELLA YUMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2016

I like Everything about Nutella . I will buy it again and again. I cook with it, good breakfast on tost, kids like it. Wow. I only wish they will have one day squeezable package.

March 31, 2016

This stuff is awesome. I make tortilla with it and a banana for a snack, I have made awesome dessert and don't tell anyone even had it on a spoon. If you love Ferrero Rochet chocolates you will love this.

March 31, 2016

i really enjoy the amazing taste of the nutella hazelnut spread. i put the nutella hazelnut spread on above every thing i eat. you can put it on a toast, on a crêpe, ect

March 31, 2016

I think I'm obsessed with Nutella! I love it on toast, with animal crackers, on crepes with berries... If I can add Nutella I will :) I would highly recommend trying it if you haven't.

March 31, 2016

I reallyyyyy love nutella! But I only buy it when its on sale because the price is exaustive. I buy it when its 3,99 or when i have coupons.
    The taste is so amazing! My favorite cake taste like hazelnut nutella. Yummy! Its so amazing.

March 29, 2016

Nutella isn't all that cheap but it's a product that most of us own. I love anything with chocolate. Nutella is one of my breakfast items but at the same time, Nutella works wonderful in baking. There is a plethora of recipes/creations one can use with Nutella. Here is a link that lists 10 recipes (not to mention SUPER EASY) that use Nutella :-)

Some of the cons of Nutella is that it's a) pricey b) not the healthiest (but definitely a treat)
    Some Pros: a) tastes amazing b) very versatile

March 29, 2016

I love this one, hands down. I only buy this when it's on sale because:

1. It is loaded with sugar
    2. It is expensive (about CAD $7+tax)
    3. Not healthy for anyone
    4. I only use this as a treat for myself and for my loved ones.

March 29, 2016

Oh! Mon dieu je ne me passerais plus de mon Nutella. Sur les roties le matin, dans mon yogourt, avec des fruits, avec de la crème glacée et j'en passe... Vive le nutella!

March 29, 2016

Very good tasting product. Tend to try to buy when on sale.
    Love it on toast... one Nutella and one peanut butter, put them together!
    Or as a treat on a tea cookie or two with Nutella in the middle..great to dip with tea.