Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

December 28, 2016

Nutella is a staple in my home. We use it for breakfast, snacks and baking. As a filling in cookies great not over sweet chocolate flavor. We have also added a bit to hot oatmeal to make a completely different flavor.

December 28, 2016

My daughter absolutely loves this! She had me try it and it was pretty good! Working on adding it to some of our favorite recipes. I would definitely recommend it!

December 27, 2016

Very tasty and versatile spread. I love it on my pancakes in the morning, on bread for lunch, crepes for dinner and on chocolate for evening snacks. Very creamy and rich taste. Would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a good chocolaty spread.

December 25, 2016

Very tasty very addicting-
    I like this spread on a lot of things for example, crepes, white breads, bagels, as dips, cupcakes, many pastries and baked goods etc...
    it taste very nice the spread is very thick and creamy. it has the best of both world nuts and chocolate mixed together to create a nice spread that can be used for almost anything. I also like the packaging its nice and attractive.

December 25, 2016

Ce goût exquis de chocolat et noisette fait l'unanimité chez moi! Quelle saveur incroyable que aucune autre compagnie ou marque n'a réussi à copier. C'est vraiment la meilleure saveur de toutes les tartines existantes! Rapport qualité prix très honnête!

December 20, 2016

Nutella is dangerous. It is SO delicious that you can consume way too much, way too quickly! I LOVE nutella. The chocolate and hazelnuts are just so delicous and its so thick! You can use it for so many things, or just eat it out of the jar (like i do).

December 20, 2016

I really love Nutella! With all the Chocolate and hazelnut flavour it's fabulous! The kids love this stuff too and I get it for their stockings every year. We put it on toast mostly, but sometimes pancakes or crackers.

December 20, 2016

Un indispensable pour mon amoureux! Nous en avons toujours en réserve! Bon sur les rôties, bagel, crêpes , gaufres et plus encore! Et pourquoi pas en dessert?

December 20, 2016

I love hazelnut and chocolate and to have it together is just fantastic. I have it on toast, crackers, bagels. Sometimes I even dip my fruit like strawberries, apples in it.

December 20, 2016

J'adore le nutella, sur des rôties, sur des muffins, sur des petits gâteaux, je faits plusieurs desserts avec du nutella, c'est tellement bon miammm miammm.

Updated On: December 20, 2016

Je adore le nutella, sur des rôties, sur des muffins, sur des petits gâteaux, je faits des desserts avec du nutella, C'est tellement bon miammm miammm.