Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Yummy

Love it on fruit or crepes. Something great for a treat. Me and my husband love this. Definitely something I will continue to buy and keep in the house.

Ohio, United States

Delicious!

This is the most delicious spread. To me it tastes like nutty fudge. Nutella is a nice change to always using peanut butter. My kids really enjoy Nutella.

Delicious

I love the versatility of this product. I use it on bread, as a cookie mix, for cakes, in crepes, as a hot drink. It's so delicious and the whole family loves it!

3.2/5

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Both my girls love this stuff. I can't keep it around for long. The jar is usually finished off by adding milk to the jar and shake up a glass of chocolate milk.

In love with nutella

Du plaisir dt rien que du plaisir, a n'importe quel moment de la journée, une tartine au nutella, gateau au nutella, fruits et nutella... on a plein de choix pour gouter au chocolat

my kids love it

My 8 and 10 year olds love Nutella, it's a great snack that they can eat as a sandwich or use it to dip fruits or crackers in, and the best part they can do it themselves

Tasty

Nutella is great taste. If you are looking to satisfy that sweet craving Nutella is that and I lot more. Eat nutritiously and happily. Enjoy the great taste in its own or with bread, pretzels or crackers

Nutella Spread

Can't go wrong with Nutella I loved this spread since I was little I would reccomend this to anyone as it tastes great and comes in a few different flavors.

February 20, 2018

Who doesn't love Nutella?

Nothing tastes as good as this product does! This is at a health cost because there is a lot of oil and sugars inside of this particular hazelnut spread. A little bit every once in a while will not hurt though!

February 20, 2018

The best chocolate hazelnut spead ever!

So creamy and smooth. It’s easy for my child to spread on her toast without making a big mess and my child has been eating more breakfast since we have incorporated Nutella into our mornings! Thanks