Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

February 12, 2018

I put that S**t on everything

LOL not literally but I mean a great amount of my breakfast food items are probably going to be drowned in nutella. I put it on my pancakes, waffles, toast, bagels, croissants, you can clearly tell I'm a big fan. Sometimes I even just scoop a spoonful and eat it like that. Best spread of life, no competition

Miammm

Miammm je l'avoue c'est une drogue du vrai Nutella.......je fait une recette maison vraiment plus santé mais à l'occasion je craque à l'épicerie pour le goût de mon enfance ☺

Amazing!

Perfect way to add a little something sweet to toast, pancakes, etc. The kids love to put it on waffles and with crackers. To make it a bit healthier, I mix it with all natural peanut butter or almond butter.

February 12, 2018

Mes enfants et moi-même en raffolons. Nutella sur nos rôties à tout les matins. Les matins sans Nutella sont moins amusants

Great Spread, Awesome Treat

When I feel like rewarding myself with a sweet treat, I love to pair this delicious spread on toast or even crepes along with some sliced bananas. It's very satisfying yet so easy to make.

YUM!

We are a Nutella household! It can be used for so many things - on toast, in desserts or just eating it off of the spoon. At Christmas time I put jars in stockings for an extra treat!

February 11, 2018

Bon dans la bouche mais à consommer en modération

Qui n'aime pas le Nutella?!! C'est crémeux à souhait et le goût de chocolat et noisette est décadent. Toute la famille en raffole!! Mais je dois mettre des limites parce que mes enfants en mangerait toujours et c'est un aliment riche en sucre et gras saturé. De plus, je trouve que c'est quand même un produit qui coute cher. Mais une fois de temps en temps, ça ne fait de mal à personne!!

February 11, 2018

Put it on anything, eat it with a spoon!

Life is yummy with Nutella! You can use it as a spread, but also as a base for brownies (just adding flour and eggs) as well as many other things. Can often get it on sale.

Delicious!

This product taste really good. You can use it on different things to make different types of food. For example toast, or to make cool desert. I like everything about this product this taste, texture, quality,etc.

February 11, 2018

Eat it straight off the spoon!

This hazelnut spread is so decadent, it spreads very easily but it’s very thick at the same time. Sweet, nutty great on toast, cakes, also as a fruit dip, I love to eat it straight off the spoon!

My kids have loved it, and now my grandkids beg me for it! Also makes a nice gift for any Nutella lover as it’s slightly expensive. A must try for anyone whose never had it.

Contains nuts, for those who are allergic.