Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Heavenly

Love love this product ..I use this product on toast, pancake , make icing sugar out of it there is so many possibilities how to use this product for or you can eat it right out of the jar. Love the smooth hazelnut goodness.

May 23, 2018

I wish I could eat this every day!

But I only eat it every OTHER day. It's that good. I will sneak a dollop when I feel like it. Delicious on toast in the morning. I may buy a few jars of it when it goes on sale so that I always have some in my pantry!

Upper Corsica, France

Personne ne peut se lasser du Nutella !

Que dire sur le Nutella a part que c’est le produit qui accompagne tous nos goûters et petits déjeuners !
    On ne s’en lasse pas et puis qu’est ce qu’on mettrai dans nos crêpes si ça n’existait pas !

Love it

This is great on toast, cake, donuts, everything! Always have a jar in the cupboard. highly recommend! Good value and a large jar lasts for months!!!

May 23, 2018

Best Hazelnut spread out there!

Nutella never fails to be consistently smooth & delicous every time I have it. It is a sweet treat that is very versatile for so many sweet desserts. I really do only wish that more came in the bottle because i find myself running out of it after a few uses. But other than that I think it’s great!

3.2/5

Delicious spread

Nutella is really good in baked goods/pastries such as cookies and muffins; however, it's really sweet and the sugar could be reduced. There needs to be version with less sugar

My daughter's favorite

My daughter loves when we have Nutella in the house. It is a great high quality protein spread for her toast and waffles. Always consistent and smooth.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So love this stuff

This spread is just oh so good. Put it on everything that I can and am trying to use it in different recipes whenever I can. If you love nuts and chocolate this is the bomb. I even eat it out of the container when no one is looking. Goes great on anything.

May 20, 2018
    California, United States

The classic spread of happiness

This is and should be a staple in every household!! Th hint of hazelnut with chocolate make this mouth watering spread absolutely delicous when you want something for that sweet tooth. Been buying this for year and won’t stop!

2.0/5

May 17, 2018

Yuck

I might be the only person in the world who doesn’t understand the obsession the Nutella. The spread is cloyingly sweet and the oil breaks down when it hasn’t been touched in a while, making it extra gross. I’d rather just eat a chocolate bar with some hazelnuts.