Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

October 15, 2018
    Rhône, France

L'incontournable

L'incontournable Nutella qui accompagne toutes les crêpes party et les petits déjeuners un classique certes un peu cher mais un goût particulier que la concurrence n'arrive pas a refaire.

Updated On: October 15, 2018

L'incontournable Nutella qui accompagne toutes les crêpes party et les petits déjeuners certe un peu cher mais qui a un goût particulier que la concurrence n'arrive pas à refaire.

In love

This is the best chocolate spread ever in my opinion. It has a nice smooth creamy chocolate taste that you can eat with just about anything. My fave is dipping my honey grahams in the nutella. Great for a late night snack

Virginia, United States

My little one and my teenage stepsons can’t get enough Nutel

I can’t keep us stocked with Nutella unless I hide the extras that I buy because my entire household loves it (except my one food allergy child that can’t have it hasn’t had the pleasure of trying it but she’d love it too if she could have it). It’s delicious on bread as a sandwich with bananas or dipping graham crackers in (especially the cinnamon graham crackers...YUM!!!). Spread Nutella on an English Muffin or Bagel and it’s pure carb heaven! I love to drizzle it over apples, along with a little honey for a crisp, sweet dessert. Mmmmmm!!! I’m craving Nutella just writing this review.

Good stuff

This stuff is awesome on bread crackers or just a spoon. Kid love it also. Much better choice then processed peanut butter. Often time coupons floating around.

1.8/5

United States

Tast strange

I bought this thinking my kids and grandkids would eat it. They did not like the taste is to rich and its taste strange. I would not buy this again. They kids say grandma this is nasty and we dont like it.

Great treat!

It is undeniable that nutella is a fan favourite. Personally, i love to make crepes with peanut butter and bananas for a sweet treat, although there are multiple recipes I do use it for, such as nutella cheesecake! It takes great and the kids love it.

In love

In love!!!! Nutella tastes so good
    You can eat it in many ways, on your toast in the morning or with fruits
    The only problem is that it is not healthy...

Michigan, United States

Kids love it

My grandkids are absolutely crazy over this. They eat it on toast, sandwiches, bananas, and ice cream. I have to admit i like it as well on a sandwich for a snack with the kiddos

Nuts about nutella !

This chocolate hazelnut spread is almost too good! It can be used so many different way i feel as if the possibilities are endless! I enjoy it on bread/toast, with strawberries or bananas, on pancakes, waffles and crepes! And you can eat it on its own (guilty). Easy way to get kids to get something in there bellys before school too!

October 12, 2018

Yum!

Nutella is amazing!! Who doesnt love it!? Delicious! What else can I really say about it! Visit the nutella store in Toronto ans get a nutella, strawberry and banana crepe!! So good!!