Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Pricey but worth it!

My kids have grown up on Nutella so it's definitely a fan favorite in my household! I normally wait for it to go on sale since it can be a bit pricey but always worth it!

love it

Nutella is the best! This chocolate hazelnut spread is amazing. I love to use it to everything. Or eat just strait from a jar. It is the best with the pancakes!

January 03, 2019

Great Tasting, Great Quality!

This is the best hazelnut spread in my opinion. It is creamy and delicious and nutritious. You cannot go wrong giving your family this spread. It is also great in recipes. Definitely, a great value for your money.

January 03, 2019

Taste good will buy again once we run out

My family loves to eat Nutella. Even though the formulation went under some controversy, we have not had a huge issue with the taste itself the last few times we have bought it.

Bon dans le bedon!

J’adore le nutella depuis de nombreuses années. C’est parfait pour le petit-déjeuner, le goûter ou même pour un petit dessert rapide. Ce n’est pas très bon pour la santé, mais c’est trop délicieux dans la bouche pour sans passer!

yum

tasty and well worth the money. great quality product with delicious ingredients. healthy enough for breakfast. my daughter loves nutella on toast bagels pancakes and waffles. works to eat on almoat anything.

Nice treat

We always have a jar of nutella in our pantry. It's an easy snack for the kids on the weekend or a perfect breakfast with bananas and a wrap. Plus this stuff is great right out of the jar 😉

J'adore ce produit

Une pâte à tartiner très bonne ben rachète très souvent et le met autant dans mes gâteau que pour le déjeuner le matin. Le goût est vraiment parfait pour les petit comme les grands.

January 02, 2019

So good, can’t just stop at one jar :)

I have been eating Nutella for decades, and it still tastes the same. The one thing you can always go back to reminiscing about your childhood and the one thing that does not change is this. It’s be gift that keeps on giving and leaves a smile on your face every time regardless of what you put this on, the taste is simply awesome.

December 31, 2018

Not a healthy choice

My kids love this stuff so much they eat it with a spooon out of the jar!
    Which I am not pleased about. I think this is something you should use in a dessert but not on bread as a meal etc.. I had to stop buying it because my kids would stop eating it from the jar.