Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

February 24, 2015

I remember eating this as a child and now I make spread it on white bread every morning for my self and my 7 year old. I just wish the kids where allowed to take it to school! :) It taste amazing, leave you full and satisfied. I also made a homemade pizza dough recipe and put Nutella on top to make it into a desert pizza and it was amazing.

February 24, 2015

Nutella hazelnut spread is a must in my kitchen. especially for breakfast, my whole family loves it.

Illinois, United States

Nutella has the best hazelnut spread, it's so creamy and tastes like fantastic real chocolate

February 24, 2015

Miam Miam du Nutella chez moi ca dure pas plus que 5 jours !!

February 24, 2015

Nutella is a must in my pantry. For breakfast, when my grandchildrean come over and for creating some very good desert.

1.7/5

February 24, 2015

I don't know what it is, but I just don't like Nutella. I don't even like the smell.

February 23, 2015

I love this stuff! My mom always refused to buy it because it seems like such an unhealthy choice for a childs lunch. School lunch in my day was 90% sugar anyways. the point is this stuff is delicious. Eat it with banana, or just spoon it out of the jar.

February 23, 2015

Been buying Nutella for years. The whole family loves it taste and texture. Great snack for the young and old. Spread on bread, muffin, bagel. Choices are endless.

February 23, 2015

I have loved Nutella ever since I was a child. First time I tried this was in the 80s when visiting my family in Germany (before it was available in Canada). Tastes amazing on everything especially when needing a chocolate fix. My children love Nutella as well. My only negative is that it is on the pricier side.

February 23, 2015

Très bon sur tes toasts et en fondue au chocolat ;) ! Excellent pour tous!